Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino For Women. Parfum Spray 1 Oz uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino For Women. Parfum Spray 1 Oz uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.Valentino Rock 'n Rose Couture by Valentino For Women. Parfum Spray 1 Oz uploaded by Antonia A.

BY VALENTINO

Sabrina Gabriela G.
This limited edition by Valentino is my favorite perfume ever, its smell is the most feminine, elegant and classic. The scent notes, as listed on the box, include bergamot, blackcurrant, lilly of the valley, rose, gardenia, orange blossom, sandalwood, heliotrope, vanilla, orris and musk.
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
I love this scent so much! It smells very seductive in my opinion! The bottle by the way is so cute great addition to my perfume collection! I lowlife definitely purchase this product again and again.
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
It is a very euphoric scent! Great to use while out on the town. Just a few sprays does the trick! Lasts long! Can be bought anywhere high end fragrances are sold! I definitely would buy it again! Great gift!
Lauren A.
This perfume smells so good! You could really use it for any occasion really. I will buy over and over again. Also, the bottle is so pretty! I would expect this from this brand. You can purchase this anywhere.
Jessica H.
Batavia, OH
I love this sweet, floral scent and very modern but at the same time classic. It is sure to be my new favorite. But be prepared to re-apply - scent lasts only a couple hours.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
This perfume smells so good. The scent last really long so you don't have to constantly spray it. Definitely would be a great gift to give.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Wonderful product.
Smells amazing. I get frequent compliments on the scent.
Lasts for a few hours.
Not over bearing.
Will purchase again.
Isadora P.
That wonderful scent is this !!!!!! I loved it ❤❤❤ beyond being super smelling the package it is wonderful loved very much !!!!! Kisses
Ballerina M.
This smells of sexuality it’s gritty sexy and smells expensive but does not coast as much as you would think after smelling it
MaKayla C.
indian river, MI
This perfume smells so good, I get compliments every time I go out with it on. I am completely satisfied with the scent
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Is this worth spending that much on it?
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
does it smell like roses? not sure i would like it.
Ruth E.
Does this have a sweet smell?
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
Is this smell so strong or just sweet? Or what?
Fierdaws R.
Please how it smells like?