Add a Photo

#969 in Fragrance for Her
Photos (3)
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Sabrina Gabriela G.

This limited edition by Valentino is my favorite perfume ever, its smell is the most feminine, elegant and classic. The scent notes, as listed on the box, include bergamot, blackcurrant, lilly of the valley, rose, gardenia, orange blossom, sandalwood, heliotrope, vanilla, orris and musk.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

This perfume smells so good! You could really use it for any occasion really. I will buy over and over again. Also, the bottle is so pretty! I would expect this from this brand. You can purchase this anywhere.
Nawal G.
Nawal G.
Elk Grove , Ca

I love this scent so much! It smells very seductive in my opinion! The bottle by the way is so cute great addition to my perfume collection! I lowlife definitely purchase this product again and again.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA

This perfume smells so good. The scent last really long so you don't have to constantly spray it. Definitely would be a great gift to give.
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA

Wonderful product.
Smells amazing. I get frequent compliments on the scent.
Lasts for a few hours.
Not over bearing.
Will purchase again.
Isadora P.
Isadora P.

That wonderful scent is this !!!!!! I loved it ❤❤❤ beyond being super smelling the package it is wonderful loved very much !!!!! Kisses
Jacquie T.
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT

Amazing! Great to give for a gift. It smells nice. Worth getting. I need to buy this, since I ran out of it.
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL

I really love this perfume. It is so refreshing and it smells great. Yes I would definitely recommend this.
Thays S.
Thays S.

I love these parfum has a good smell...the bottle it is too cute ans sexy...perfect for valentines day
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

I really love the smell. So refreshing! Would recommend this to anyone that loves the smell of roses.
Sana K.
Sana K.
Palatine, IL

Is this worth spending that much on it?
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
ashtabula, OH

does it smell like roses? not sure i would like it.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

Does this have a sweet smell?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX

Is this smell so strong or just sweet? Or what?
Please how it smells like?

Join Now