Valentino Men Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz

by Valentino

If you're a man who appreciates woody and nutty accords combined with gourmand notes, Valentino Uomo should be in your fragrance arsenal. Introduced in 2014 by the Valentino scent experts, top notes of bergamot and myrtle mingle with roasted coffee...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valentino Men Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz!
Jennifer M.
Verona, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
My son is very picky about his fragrance because that stuff is important in high school. I have him all into higher end product (why did I do that??) and he was all about another one until he realized everyone else wore it and you can’t have that in high school either! We did a few months of trials and this is the one he settled on. The price is great and the scent is masculine and unique but doesn’t smell like “an old man” or “a butt” as my son declared. I think it is very subtle and a lot of different notes depending on wear. It’s very nice. Highly recommend.
Atym S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my #2 of my top 3. it has a chocolatey, coffee, deep and warm smell to it and it lasts quite a while. I pretty much wear it for any occasion, even going to Wal-Mart. I would recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?