Valentino Gold By Valentino Body Cream, 5-Ounce

by Valentino

Valentino gold by valentino is a fun, sensual fragrance for women. Valentino Gold, as indicated by the name, brings the glamour and sophistication with its floral oriental composition. Bright, showy opening of mandarin zest propelled by lime and...

Does anyone know how this feels after applied to the skin? If love to know if it sinks in nicely, or if it's too sticky.
How does this feel on the skin after a few hours of setting in? Does it feel greasy? Sticky? Or does it completely absorb into the skin?
Start your review of Valentino Gold By Valentino Body Cream, 5-Ounce!
This stuff is amazing. My body feels smooth and rich. Good quality for those who want to pamper themselves and we all need to feel special right?
Combination / Dark Spots
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's Valentino, what can I say? Luxurious and just all around lovely. Want to feel like royalty? Use this product!
Oily / Acne
Windsor, ON
This is amazing! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It is really Moisturizing
Dry / Acne