BY VALENTINO

Valentino Donna Eau De Perfume Spray es la version femenina de Valentino Uomo. Se trata de una fragancia floral y suave, con acordes de bergamota italiana, rosa bulgara, iris absoluta, pachuli, cuero y vainilla. Marca: Valentino Codigo: Per-8411061815298 Visitar Tienda / Visit Store see more...

Andrea O.
When I buy it, buy the eau de parfum and the body milk.  It has a flowering aroma that I like a lot (I obsess about seasonal smells) is fresh and jovial. Something that I liked a lot was the bottle that will definitely remain in my collection when the perfume finishes.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
This is a nice sweet floral delicate scent. I love this lotion. I use it alone or with the perfume. The bottle is plastic and does not have a pump. It leaves my skin smooth and soft. It absorbs fairly quickly. I purchased mine at Nordstrom's. The scent does not last a long time and kind of dissipates after a few hours. The smell is sooo good!
tebina b.
Best body lotion i have ever used.. i don't really like strong smell and this one suits me perfect. Bit pricey i must say but HEY! whats the point of working like donkey.. you gotta treat your self with something nice.. (Y) highly recommended!
Helena V.
Do que eu amo! Estou muito feliz em entrar em contato com vcs! Por favor, me mande quando puderem, pois sou maquiadora e gostaria de testar cada um para fazer as minhas compras.Grata,
Helena