Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum

by Valentino

The opulent elegance of Iris notes balanced with the mystery of sensual peach notes and Praline accord in an exquisite, timeless Floriental Fruity.

How can I get the product for free? Thank you
[product:valentino-donna-edp-100-ml-[envio-gratis]
Qué tal el olor fuerte o suave?
Start your review of Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum!
Neli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Neli C.
Okay so this was actually given to me as a gift from my boyfriend who knows I LOVE Valentino fragrances, and this was no exception. This is one of those perfumes that's so rich and luxurious that it's only to be worn on special occasions. It's sexy, sweet, and also mysterious- PERFECT for a date night. The notes I smell the most are the rose essence, patchouli, leather, and vanilla. Although those are all pretty intense notes, they work beautifully together- and nothing is too overpowering IMO.
Iris  A.
Saint Peters, MO
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Iris  A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a beautiful warm floral with key notes of iris, rose, bergamot and warm leather. It's starts very floral like and slowly dries down to leather and patchouli. Its luxurious glass bottle is entirely cut into prisms that resemble Valentino's iconic studs. This is perfect for a date night, very romantic, I recommend.
Lindsay A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lindsay A.
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum is a beautiful fragrance with prominent notes of iris, rose, bergamot, and leather. It is super classy and can be worn to the office, on a date, or casually. The touch of leather is a fantastic base for this fragrance. It adds to the depth and mystery. People will want to know what you're wearing 😉 Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum
Jessica V.
Reseda, CA
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jessica V.
One of my all time favorite Christmas gifts of all time! Donna Valentino smells heavenly, it’s elegant and sexy, it’s such a special scent. I love how long it lasts and the way it turn heads lol it’s one of those fragrances that makes a statement.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
OMG this is such a beautiful feminine fragrance! Definitely a floral base, but you won’t be smelling like grandma’s floral perfume. Key notes of bergamot, iris, rose, vanilla and patchouli. The scent is noticeable but not overpowering, and lasts me for hours. The 1.7oz is $105, or the better deal would be the big girl 3.4oz bottle for only $135 at Nordstrom.
Jumara S.
Lilburn, GA
It’s definitely expensive but smells so good I love this product and I would buy again whenever I I would want to  splurge again
Ery V.
Buckeye, AZ
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ery V.
Valentino is such an elegant and sexy smell. Reminds me of flowerbomb but a tad bit less strong and very seductive youthful scent.
Brittany A.
Merritt Is, FL
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Brittany A.
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Brittany A.
This is a great perfume! It’s very floral and fresh. The scent is strong but not overpowering and stays on forever. So much so that my clothes smell like this perfume for weeks after ive worn it. And i love the packaging! It’s so beautiful and luxurious.[product:valentino-donna-edp-100-ml-[envio-gratis]]
Evee L.
Rockville, MD
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Evee L.
Loves the scent, feels luxurious, top note floral rose powdery scent, base scent earthy patchoulli with a tiny bit of leather. It's feminine and elegant, last quite long but slightly less than other valentino perfumes i had
Cinthia G.
Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cinthia G.
este perfume desde que me lo regalaron me a encantado tiene un aroma muy único y dura todo el día en mi piel en mi ropa me gusta mucho es uno de mis favoritos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adar H.