BeautyFragranceValentino
Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 17 oz/ 50 mL & 34 oz/ 100 mL

Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

by Valentino

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Blackcurrant, Jasmine Grandiflorum, Bourbon VanillaFragrance Description: Donna Born in Roma is a modern haute couture floriental. The couture elegance is made of three qualities of jasmine which bring a luxurious femininity when blended with vanilla bourbon, the most expensive extract in the world. This mix is twisted with a radiant trio of modern wood, which gives an edgy touch reminiscent of Rome street culture. About the Bottle: The bottle is designed with the iconic Valentino stud, the signature of Valentino Couture, which is inspired by Roma architecture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL!
Frederica  H.
Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Frederica  H.
Happy Valentin-o Day! This perfume is amazing!! I had asked for it for a while and finally got it for Christmas, I was beyond ecstatic!! The smell is incredible. It's rich, sweet and sophisticated. Even when the strength of the scent weakens, I'm still able to get a gentle whiff of it when I move. The bottle is 100% Valentino's aesthetic. It's a little expensive considering it's Eau De Parfum as opposed to Parfum BUT it's a luxury perfume so the price makes sense. I personally think it's worth waiting for the 3-piece gift set to come out because it's only $20 more and you get a travel size perfume and a full size lotion.
Claudia S.
Tallahassee, FL
Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Claudia S.
This is the perfect perfume for a nice dinner or night out. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent out. Definitely recommend not using much when you use this as its very potent and can sometimes be a little strong at first. Overall 9/10 product and I would recommend just make sure to use in small amounts! Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau De Parfum
Sarahi C.
Stockbridge, GA
Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Sarahi C.
Omg I got this Valentino perfume in my Sephora favorites It was the best things.It smells really good I’ll definitely purchase the full size because it doesn’t have strong smell like other perfume so I highly recommend it
Alexis J.
Shelby Twp, MI
I bought this set from a local department store. Loved it so much that I bought another for a backup. I usually don’t purchase fragrance lotions because the dry down usually stinks. But this one is amazing! The lotion holds true to its scent.
Karen A.
Columbus, OH
Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Karen A.
👍💖Amo esta locion tiene su aroma floral y mesclado a maderosa y ese toque sexy 😍y suave me encanta su aroma..muy femenina y sexy.... Yo la recomiendo ami me gusta
Fatima C.
Milwaukee, WI
Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Fatima C.
This is my new favorite perfume. Lasts a long time. Have been using this perfume for a few months now. Very feminine. The bottle is gorgeous- the design is based on Valentino’s iconic studs. Overall, would recommend this perfume to anyone.
Rebecca H.
Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum Set 1.7 oz/ 50 mL & 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Rebecca H.
n Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray Today I unexpectedly received a sample in the mail of Born in Roma! It is a delicious scent, rich with vanilla bourbon and Jasmine! It is honestly the most luxurious fragrance I have tried, and immediately fell in love! I'm glad I used only one spray because a little does goes a long way. It has lasted all day and now into the evening I still feel divinely scented. The floral tones have lightened and the woody bourbon has remained, leaving a sweetness on my skin that I wish could last forever!
Tasha R.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Another favorite perfume of mine! I bought a travel size to try out and instantly fell in love. I received many compliments with this!! This is my go to for all seasons.
Jordyn O.
Union City, CA
It’s a little strong but it still has a beautiful smell to it. The packaging is a little difficult though. I tried to open it and the lid broke
iryna T.
This perfume smells beautiful it’s a mix of sweet and spicy, not too strong perfect for night out. Got a lot of compliment from men. Highly recommended.

Looking for your answer?