Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum

An ode to self-celebration, an irreverent attitude of today, Vanilla Bourbon blended with a trio of Jasmine in a floriental fragrance twisted with a woody overdose.

Have you tried this? Is the vanilla bourbon prominent, or is it more floral?
How is the scent ?
How long does this last and how is the sillage?
Start your review of Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum!
Kalia R.
Greensboro, NC
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kalia R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an elevated b&bw or VS scent. Good for a women who is use to those scents but finding her space in true perfume world. Mass appealing, I did buy it for a everyday wear seeing I have a broad collection. Good performance, not beast mode, good price for a everyday wear. Smells like a thick floral with tea accents, floral middle Eastern vibe.
Trish  F.
Hurricane, WV
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Trish  F.
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Trish  F.
I received this amazing Valentino Donna Born In Roma sample from @bloomingdales and #sopost. I wasn’t sure about this one at first when I read it’s a floral. I’m so glad I gave it a chance, it’s not your grandmother’s floral! It is elegant and edgy at the same time. With a mixture of jasmine spiked with vanilla bourbon. I will definitely be purchasing in the near future!!
Sonia S.
Yonkers, NY
Valentino Donna by Valentino is an Amber Floral fragrance for women. It was launched in 2015. ✨ Top note is Bergamot. ✨ ✨ Middle notes are Iris and Bulgarian Rose.✨ ✨ Base notes are Vanilla, Leather and Patchouli.✨ I’m in love with this fragrance. LOVE is an understatement. It is strong- beast mode too. It is the smell of a five star hotel in a bottle. It is so crisp and elegant. It smells classy and sexy at the same time. It is suitable for all year round wear, any season but slightly better in the winter. It lasts for hours on my skin. It’s fit for a bombshell. ❣️
Sarah S.
1,821 reviews
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really hoping that I would like this Valentino Donna Born in Roma fragrance, but unfortunately I didn’t. I typically am not a fan of floral fragrances, and this perfume is floral overload with maybe a hint of vanilla or baby powder. The flower scent is absolutely overpowering though. I’m glad that I only got a sample of this, as there’s no way I could wear it. The smell drives me crazy, and not in a good way.
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this scent. It’s a very pretty slightly floral mixed with a bourbon vanilla undertone. I smelled a sample and had to have it. One little squirt lasts all day and everyone kept asking me what I was wearing. I got compliments all day on it. Some floral tend to give me a headache but this one doesn’t. Plus the bottle is beautiful!!
SHIRLEY D.
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by SHIRLEY D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I had never purchased a Valentino perfume before, what drew me to the Donna Born in Roma perfume was it’s gorgeous glam rock packaging. When I smelled it, I loved it right away. It’s a such a feminine, flirty sexy floral, perfect to go out on a date. A couple of weeks ago, I found the original Valentino Donna and had to buy it too, it also smells lovely, I mean look at those two! 😍 (love the packaging). #valentino #donna #borninroma #warmfloral #moderncouture #glam #fragrance
Anna  A.
San Diego, CA
1,254 reviews
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Anna  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume smells lovely. if you like sweet warm smells this perfume is for you. It isn’t overpowering floral, the vanilla and bourbon give it warmth. It is such a romantic and feminine scent for spring and summer. I would highly recommend trying Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum. You will not be disappointed.
Alexandra S.
Maize, KS
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alexandra S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Warm floral fragrance with hints of jasmine and vanilla. If you want to smell luxurious get this perfect for date night.
Karina R.
Vancouver , WA
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Karina R.
I received a small bottle of this from Nordstrom in a gift bag I got for buying some perfume and lotion from there. I will start by saying the packaging, even my small bottle, is really gorgeous! It is a crystal looking bottle and the perfume is a light rose color so it looks very elegant. The scent itself is also very elegant! It has a smell that you might associate with an “old ladies” perfume but NOT in a bad way...it’s like a sweet rose smell but it’s lovely on and it did last for a while on me. I would definitely use this perfume on a date night or just to feel lovely at home...otherwise it makes a beautiful decoration in my room as well!
Ritch A.
St Petersburg, FL
Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ritch A.
I love love this perfume! It’s very feminine very sexy and long lasting! Prefect for a date night. I have gotten a lot of nice compliments from wearing this perfume. I love The bottle it’s so cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elegra  M.
New Orleans, LA
Elizabeth  M.
Dickinson, TX
il y a 5 mois
Rachel B. il y a 4 mois
I love it… I layer it with pink sugar so good.