Valentino Donna Acqua Eau De Toilette (Nordstrom Exclusive) uploaded by Liga V.

BY VALENTINO

What it is: A limited-edition eau de toilette that is an irreverent clash of lightness and indulgence, composed by Sonia Constant. Fragrance story: Valentino Donna Acqua is a collision between tender green almond and frosted pear. The warmth of a frangipani rose accord meets a suggestion of sandalwood and hawthorn. Style: Fresh. Notes:- Top: green almond, frosted pear- Middle: frangipani rose- Base: sandalwood, hawthorne. Brand: VALENTINO. Style Name: Valentino Donna Acqua Eau De Toilette (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5377760. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I first received a sample of this and fell in-love with the scent. My boyfriend loved it too. I decided to buy the bottle and I totally regret it. I can't seem to find the right formula when it comes to applying - I either spray too much and choke on the product or it is gone in the matter of a couple hours. Maybe it's me but the product smells SO much sweeter than it did in the sample bottle. It is very sweet and warm smelling and almost makes my skin feel sticky as it dries. I would not recommend or purchase this perfume. Not worth the price!!
Melanie S.
isny
Dieser Duft ist der absolute HAMMA!! Der perfekte Duft für die kalten Jahreszeiten. Ich liebe ihn!! Favorit!
Liga V.
Valentino Donna? Who like this amazing parfume? I got it for Christmas and it’s so sos amazing Valentino Donna Acqua Eau De Toilette (Nordstrom Exclusive)😍 it’s just unrealistic smell all guys love it when I walk past them aaaaaa 😍😍😍