Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot

by Valentina

Valentina Extra Hot Mexican Hot Sauce: Low fat Low calorie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Louis, MO
Valentina is the best. You can put this on everything. Popcorn, chips, soups, fruits you name it. You can now find it anywhere!
san diego
The taste of regular Valentina is delicious but it’s not hot enough! This gives you the extra kick with the same great flavor
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This the good stuff I use to buy more Cholula but my husbands preferred this one and we get one down in about 1 month lol
Tx, TX
This is my favorite kind of hot sauce i eat it with lots of different kinds of foods fruits soup meat and much more
Prattville, AL
My family and I use this salsa on many things! From chips, to nuts, to snacks, it pairs well with everything!
Chattanooga, TN
These are great with tacos and boiled eggs , some what of a kicked but very tasty and not too vinegary at all
Las Vegas, NV
Really good hot sauce! Great with a lot of meals and awesome on hot Cheetos! Must try if you like spicy 🌶
Garden City
Amazing!! Put this on everything love it to death, with black label spicier than tan label, really good!
Greensboro, NC
I like all types of valentina would recommend the original but this works too with pretty mich everything
Ferndale, MI
Love the flavor of this but wow....it’s really hot! I literally put it on everything for an extra kick.

Looking for your answer?