Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot

by Valentina

Valentina Extra Hot Mexican Hot Sauce: Low fat Low calorie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot!
How would you rate this product?
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Cary, NC
First i tried the hot version of this sauce, then i happened to come across the extra hot version and omg i can’t tell you how much i love the extra hot version! i add it to my chicken marinade for a nice spicy kick 😋 I recommend this sauce to all spicy food lovers!
Albuquerque , NM
I’m from Mexican decent so this is a must have for me! I eat it with Doritos. You can add it to mostly everything 😂 It tastes good. I always get the extra hot one but there are other that aint that hot. Really recommend it if you like to put salsa or chili on your food!
Portland, OR
I just moved in with my partner and he's got a huge bottle of this stuff. I put it on EVERYTHING!! I like it most on eggs or veggies. It's got a lot of salt in it so I wouldn't mark it as any sort of health food.
Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot uploaded by Destiny M.
This is my favorite hot sauce! It tastes awesome in some homemade chili! Has a nice smoke flavor. We buy the biggest bottle they have at our local supermarket!
Chicago , IL
Black label for life. Great consistency good spice good flavor. You get a ton of hot sauce for a great price and I love the pour spout, no messing around
Pennsylvania
I always put this Valentina in my soup. I love spicy chicken soup and then putting lime in it is even better. Doritos with this is life changing
Weslaco , TX
I love this salsa valentina! I use it on my tuna to give it a spice! I also pour some on my chills to give it more flavor and spice things up
Delano, CA
This is my snack salsa I put it almost in any food or snack. It's spicy but not too spicy even though I don't mind if it is extremely hot.😥
Muy delicioso, my favorite hot sauce! Even my son (4) loves it on everything. The flavor is distinct and the spice is just right.

Looking for your answer?