Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot uploaded by Destiny F.

BY VALENTINA

Valentina Extra Hot Mexican Hot Sauce: Low fat Low calorie

Lauren F.
southaven
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
First i tried the hot version of this sauce, then i happened to come across the extra hot version and omg i can’t tell you how much i love the extra hot version! i add it to my chicken marinade for a nice spicy kick 😋 I recommend this sauce to all spicy food lovers!
Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m from Mexican decent so this is a must have for me! I eat it with Doritos. You can add it to mostly everything 😂 It tastes good. I always get the extra hot one but there are other that aint that hot. Really recommend it if you like to put salsa or chili on your food!
Emily d.
Portland , OR
I just moved in with my partner and he's got a huge bottle of this stuff. I put it on EVERYTHING!! I like it most on eggs or veggies. It's got a lot of salt in it so I wouldn't mark it as any sort of health food.
Destiny F.
This is my favorite hot sauce! It tastes awesome in some homemade chili! Has a nice smoke flavor. We buy the biggest bottle they have at our local supermarket!
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
This is my snack salsa I put it almost in any food or snack. It's spicy but not too spicy even though I don't mind if it is extremely hot.😥
Crystal B.
Muy delicioso, my favorite hot sauce! Even my son (4) loves it on everything. The flavor is distinct and the spice is just right.
Shelby S.
san diego
The taste of regular Valentina is delicious but it’s not hot enough! This gives you the extra kick with the same great flavor
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This the good stuff I use to buy more Cholula but my husbands preferred this one and we get one down in about 1 month lol
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
This is my favorite kind of hot sauce i eat it with lots of different kinds of foods fruits soup meat and much more

Walmart