Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot

by Valentina

Valentina Extra Hot Mexican Hot Sauce: Low fat Low calorie

Start your review of Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot!
How would you rate this product?
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot uploaded by Betzabe C.
I freaking love this mexican hot sauce and i recommend this if you like spicy things because this is awesome it taste good and affordable and give a flavor to some dishes
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
My family and I use this salsa on many things! From chips, to nuts, to snacks, it pairs well with everything!
Lynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
Salsa Valentina is the best hot sauce! I like the regular one as well but the extra hot one is my favorite. I put it on almost everything.
Raquel L.
Tinley Park, IL
You want hot? This is the hot sauce for you, it has a great flavor which is rare for hot and spicy foods. I put it on tacos, popcorn, celery *I know so.e combinations are weird but delicious* some times I add it to sardines I really enjoy it. If you like hot I suggest you try it.
Dani D.
Albuquerque , NM
I’m from Mexican decent so this is a must have for me! I eat it with Doritos. You can add it to mostly everything 😂 It tastes good. I always get the extra hot one but there are other that aint that hot. Really recommend it if you like to put salsa or chili on your food!
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
First i tried the hot version of this sauce, then i happened to come across the extra hot version and omg i can’t tell you how much i love the extra hot version! i add it to my chicken marinade for a nice spicy kick 😋 I recommend this sauce to all spicy food lovers!
Destiny M.
Tullahoma, TN
Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot uploaded by Destiny M.
This is my favorite hot sauce! It tastes awesome in some homemade chili! Has a nice smoke flavor. We buy the biggest bottle they have at our local supermarket!
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
This is my snack salsa I put it almost in any food or snack. It's spicy but not too spicy even though I don't mind if it is extremely hot.😥
Luz G.
Needville, TX
Valentina Sauce Blk X-Hot uploaded by Luz G.
como buena mexicana me gusta el picante pero mi gastritis no me lo permite así que de vez en cuando me doy un gusto para frituras y papas la mejor es está salsa con respecto a salsa picante creo que esta es la única que tiene buen sabor
Elizeth S.
Guymon, OK
Valentina goes good on almost everything but it is better for chips or maybe if you want to mix drinks but I’m pretty sure you can come up with a few other things now I do buy this constantly because my house is always running out now the bad thing about it is that it has too much acid so you do have to be careful how much you consume because you will get heartburn.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...