BY VALENTINA #3 in Hot Sauce

Valentina salsa picante 34 oz

• Tapatio or valentina? Valentina Salsa Picante [product:tapatío-h...3 Answers
  • Anyone else Add lime and valentina to chips i can add it to anyrh...1 Answers
Valentina Salsa Picante
  • "You cant go wrong with this one, especially on some sour cream and onion pringles lol!" in 1 review
Odalis D.
East Brunswick
Who doesn’t love some Valentina en their food, especially POPCORN!? I’ve used this salsa since ufff I was a little girl now my daughters love their chips with a bit of salsa! Valentina has been around for years and it only gets better! If you don’t like your food bland get yourself a salsa Valentína and if you would like it a little more spicier get it the label that’s darker! But absolutely my favorite! I have the BIG SIZE (:
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
You will always find this hot sauce at a Mexican household! This is my all time favorite hot sauces, I use it to pour on my snacks. It is on the spicier side, so if your not a spicy person I don't recommend it. For example, I pour some in my chips and snacks such ad popcorn and peanuts with a little lemon/lime. It's soooo good !
Kristi H.
Valentina Salsa Picante is without a doubt what you need in your cabinet for that little extra kick!! It's not overly spicy and won't leave you in tears but will give you that extra bit of flavor you're missing!! Goes with literally everything from eggs, to chips, to peanuts, to popcorn Valentina will never leave you disappointed!
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont, CA
BEST HOT SAUCE EVER. I am a foodie and I love spicy food. I put hot sauce on everything. This hot sauce is spicy but not too spicy. It's just enough spice to allow you to enjoy your food. I bought a mini one from food maxx and I carry it with me everywhere in my purse. If you like Tapatio then you will for sure like this.
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
I rate Salsa Valentina a 10 not a 5 lol. I’m originally from Mexico and I have always loved Salsa Valentina. I love it with Dorito Chips and it taste delicious on home made tacos or added to ramen noodles! The price is unbeatable! I pay a total of $3.00 (that’s including tax) for the biggest bottle sold!!!! I recommend!!!
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
I'm giving this 4 stars only because if I put more than 3-4 taps it's too spicy for me/the spiciness takes over the flavor. It has amazing flavor, and luckily you can get a huge bottle at Walmart for cheap. I always have this in the house for me and my boyfriend.
Jan G.
My favorite salsa to eat with chips, hot hot. Price was pretty cheap, this last me a wile. I can use this with corn, chips, sometimes I mix some of this salsa with eggs for breakfast, this makes everting so tasty. It helps when the kiddos don’t want to eat, makes tings tastier.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Ok... Yum, yum, yum! I LOVE this sauce!  Not only is it delicious ,but it is so affordable!!! I love that I can pick it up at my local grocery store for a couple of bucks. .... and I'm talking a couple of bucks for a HUGE bottle!  Pour this stuff on EVERYTHANGGGGG!  You can't afford NOT to!
Luz Y.
This is my favorite hot sauce. It goes good over lays original chips, throw some lime on there and it’s delicious! It also goes great with Mexican style corn on the cob. Will always keep buying. Oh and try this with some cucumbers and lime (:
Ana T.
Santa Maria
I absolutely love Valentina! It goes on almost anything. Love it on my chips, churros, garbanzos, shrimp, and fish. Valentina Salsa Picante it’s not healthy but sure it’s the best salsa out there!❤🔥🤤️👅
justine C.
Key West , FL
Does anybody have any recommendations to put this on?!?? I mean, I know it goes on pretty much everything but anything extra yummy?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Does anyone else put this on hot cheetos?
abigail g.
El Paso
Tapatio or valentina? Valentina Salsa Picante [product:tapatío-hot-sauce]
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What Mexican doesn't like this?
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Anyone else Add lime and valentina to chips i can add it to anyrhing 😍😍😍