BY VALENTINA #4 in Hot Sauce

Valentina salsa picante 34 oz

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "You cant go wrong with this one, especially on some sour cream and onion pringles lol!" in 1 review
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
As a Mexican kid I grew up putting this on EVERYTHING. Valentina was an essential for my home's cabinet! lol This gives food so much flavor. You can put it on chips (hot cheetos, ruffles, takis, lays, etc.), corn, fruit (esp. watermelon), mangoneadas, ramen noodles, peanuts, and many other foods! You seriously have to try it. It's not even that spicy, it just adds the perfect amount of spicyness if you don't want to be sweating!
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Okay, so I have never been a hot sauce kind of gal but this formula has literally changed my life. This hot sauce is good on EVERYTHING. I can eat it on popcorn, chips, pasta and even sandwiches. The formula is not too hot and really adds to the flavor of my everyday dishes. I would definitely recommend this as a starter into the hot sauce world.
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!! I put it on almost everything...salad fries chips popcorn rice fruit veggies ...and have to add lime to it too...u can't go wrong with this!! Its liquid gold....also heard its good with cleaning rust....mmm maybe I should stop eating it.....nawww
Need to get some more!
Vanesssa S.
Vanesssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this salsa I always put some on my chips and other foods. The only one salsa that come close to this salsa is tapatio is a little bit spicier. Valentine is spicy and sweet. I will always love this salsa. Best Mexican hot sauce ever. Makes anything plain into a world of flavor.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
A huge staple in a Mexican household. I grew up eating this on every thing from popcorn to chips to fruit. So I have to buy the big bottle, and it's only about $4 at Walmart. If can't find it there I go to a Mexican grocery store.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Foodie Expert
Since my whole house is hot heads, literally we put hot sauce on EVERYTHING we eat. I found this at my local Aldi for $2 a bottle!!! The bottle is huge. It has a vinegar taste to it with just a hint of heat, we are obsessed.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't really eat sauce unless it's this oneūüėć I absolutely love this sauce it's not too spicy but spicy enough for me lol it also has a taste that no other sause has. I feel like I can eat this sauce on almost anything.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce on tostadas and crackers on chips or fruit even on corn! Recommend it. Its basically got a lot of uses for it on so many different foods . I even put it on a warm bowl of soup or maruchan cups!!!!!
Rissa M.
Rissa M.
Romeoville, IL
It has a very weird taste too me and smells horrible, I have had the same big bottle in my fridge for 3 months before I threw it out nobody in my house likes it! It's not to hot it just has a very weird taste
Arlette G.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
My favorite Mexican Salsa. It's delicious and spicy. I love eating it with chips oh and quesadillas. Not expensive, and I love that it comes in different sizes. I buy it once a month, its a most thing to buy.
justine C.
justine C.
KEY WEST, FL
Foodie Expert
Does anybody have any recommendations to put this on?!?? I mean, I know it goes on pretty much everything but anything extra yummy?
Pendleton, OR
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else put this on hot cheetos?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
What Mexican doesn't like this?
Wendolin R.
Wendolin R.
Guadalajara
I really love this sauce, it's very common in my country (Mexico <3). Un your country, too?
Pendleton, OR
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing to put this on?