Valentina salsa picante 34 oz

What do you eat this with?
Where do you usually purchase this product? I went to Walmart this past weekend and could not find it. I searched where all the other hot sauces were located (Tapatío® Hot Sauce, Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce)
Tapatio or valentina? Valentina Salsa Picante [product:tapatío-hot-sauce]
Start your review of Valentina Salsa Picante!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You cant go wrong with this one, especially on some sour cream and onion pringles lol!” in 1 review
sydney
I literally put this on everything it's the right amount of spicy ! For those who want a not so spicy hot sauce
Flushing, NY
So I’m Mexican and this is an essential item in the house we can never not have this hot sauce in the house because it’ll be a crisis when that happens the flavor of the hot sauce is really good the bottle is fairly big bottle usually last me like a good month the flavor taste good if you added on popcorn chips fruit pretty much anything you can think of that needs hot sauce taste pretty bomb with this one
Beaumont
Valentina is great! It's a mid-thickness hot sauce that packs a spicy, vinegary kick. It's thicker than Tabasco and has a great, saucy mouth feel. Put this on Latin American foods, wings, use it to kick up a barbecue sauce. Pretty much anything. Mix it into creamy dips! BTW: If you like your Valentina even hotter, they do make hotter varieties (check out the Black Label), but the OG is still a winner.
Longmont, CO
The flavor, thickness of the sauce, and heat make this a winner. A great option for anything hot sauce related, especially buffalo chicken dip! It’s the only substitute I’ll use for buffalo chicken dip, the only other one I trust with my dip. Again, I put this on everything.
san jose
This one is a good sauce for botana. Which is a Spanish word for snacks. It goes well with chips or any kind of appetizer that needs a little kick. It’s not too spicy but adds some pasase to food. I would categorize it in the mild to medium heat level.
Apple Valley, CA
My house would not be complete without this. I put it on my chips or on chopped fruit like mango, watermelon and cucumbers. It allows me make more fruits/veggies more appetizing. I don’t find it spicy, but that may be because I’m used to it already.
Avinger, TX
Best sauce EVER. I'm mexican and can tell you this sauce is ALWAYS in my kitchen. It has the perfect mix of spicy and flavor. Not overly vinegary and yes flavorful. I use this on EVERYTHING from chips, to fruit, my food...anything hahaha
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
State college, PA
I was introduced to this hot sauce from a local taco stand and decided to buy it for myself. I love how it has the spicy level of red hot but a thicker consistency and less bitterness! It is prefect with eggs, shrimp, sauce, rice, and more.
Vegetarian
Lexington
This is good on fish, especially butter cooked cod that compliments the citrusy taste of the product. Not my favorite but it has its purpose. Healthy alternative as a vegetable dipping sauce. Overall I’m not disappointed
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
irvine, CA
OMG! I put this hot sauce on literally everything! I’ll be having tacos for dinner and it is so good and flavorful. Good thing to remember, a little goes a long way, and if you put too much your mouth will be on fire.
Nut Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...