BY VALENTINA #5 in Hot Sauce

Valentina salsa picante 34 oz

• Tapatio or valentina? Valentina Salsa Picante [product:t...5 Answers
  • Anyone else Add lime and valentina to chips i can add it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "You cant go wrong with this one, especially on some sour cream and onion pringles lol!" in 1 review
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
BEST HOT SAUCE EVER. I am a foodie and I love spicy food. I put hot sauce on everything. This hot sauce is spicy but not too spicy. It's just enough spice to allow you to enjoy your food. I bought a mini one from food maxx and I carry it with me everywhere in my purse. If you like Tapatio then you will for sure like this.
Lizeth D.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this hot sauce. You could literally put it on any kinds of chips and it will give it a mild spicy flavor. I like to put it on my churros and drown it with this sauce because it’s not spicy but after a while it does get spicy. It tastes great with takis, lays, hot Cheetos and Doritos. Top favorite choices. Definitely recommend. You could get a big bottle for a good price at Walmart
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I am a salsa lover and Valentina is one of the salsas I always have in my house. I love putting it in noodles along with some lime. I also enjoy it on some chips, and on tuna. If for some weird reason someone hasn't tried this salsa, I strongly recommend they go to the store and buy some.
luli f.
Being Mexican I love spicy !!! This is a must have in my household. I would honestly go crazy if I didn't have Valentina salsa. I put it on mostly everything. Things I use it on would be on ruffles, cheese cheetos and hot cheetos, regular lays....it's always great to add some lemon too 😋, instant noodles!!! You have to add some lemon with Valentina to make it better, Ritz crackers and way more things but those are my mains. Absolutely recommend this product because it's one of my favorites and must haves!
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
My favorite salsa to eat with chips, hot hot. Price was pretty cheap, this last me a wile. I can use this with corn, chips, sometimes I mix some of this salsa with eggs for breakfast, this makes everting so tasty. It helps when the kiddos don’t want to eat, makes tings tastier.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
You will always find this hot sauce at a Mexican household! This is my all time favorite hot sauces, I use it to pour on my snacks. It is on the spicier side, so if your not a spicy person I don't recommend it. For example, I pour some in my chips and snacks such ad popcorn and peanuts with a little lemon/lime. It's soooo good !
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This hot sauce is a stable in a Mexican home! It has the perfect consistency of hotness, that is not over powering! You can add this to chips, sopas, etc. it’s inexpensive as well so it’s a win win. Recommend to anyone looking for a versatile hot sauce
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Love this salsa Valentina on almost everything.
It’s got that tangy lime with chile flavor but to to spicy. I’ve had it since I was a teenager and continue to use it. I love it on popcorn, chips and dill pickles. One of my favorite is fruit and mix it up with some lime juice.
Ana T.
Santa Maria
I absolutely love Valentina! It goes on almost anything. Love it on my chips, churros, garbanzos, shrimp, and fish. Valentina Salsa Picante it’s not healthy but sure it’s the best salsa out there!❤🔥🤤️👅
Sandy S.
If your mexican you must give this a 5 star idk how much this is i buy it i know its less than 3$ lol but good for the dorito chips! Yummy and sebishe lol sub to me on youtube innocent saucedo for some recipes
justine C.
Key West , FL
Does anybody have any recommendations to put this on?!?? I mean, I know it goes on pretty much everything but anything extra yummy?
abigail g.
El Paso
Tapatio or valentina? Valentina Salsa Picante [product:tapatío-hot-sauce]
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Does anyone else put this on hot cheetos?
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Anyone else Add lime and valentina to chips i can add it to anyrhing 😍😍😍
Mabely D.