GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesValentina
Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 125 oz

Valentina Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 12.5 oz

by Valentina

#19 in Hot Sauce

Hot chile sauce with spices. Flavor - Salsa Picante. Pack of 24. Item Weight - 12.5 oz. Ingredients Water Dry Chili Peppers Citric Acid Salt Condiments Spices 0.1% Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative.

Valentina Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 12.5 oz ? How often do you use this product?
is this very spicy?
How is this sauce? It looks quite yummy and hot as well ?
Start your review of Valentina Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 12.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra V.
milwaukee
Valentina Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 12.5 oz uploaded by Alejandra V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hot sauce it goes with everything you can put this sauce in ramen noodles or even on pork rinds or any kind of chips you can even add it to your sandwiches Valentina
Lauren H.
Carrollton, TX
This is my favorite hot sauce! Goes so well on everything from eggs to tacos! Has a kick and I love that it comes in both giant and tiny bottles. Good price too!
Marisela L.
Valentina is really spicy I love it. i put it on my chips all the time when I crave spicy food or when I make tuna salad and put on top of the cracker with tuna taste pretty good
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Valentina Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 12.5 oz uploaded by Amy B.
This sauce is awesome for snacks specially chips. Just add lime on your food. I have tried it with some veggies and even fruits. It is very spicy and I eat a lot of spicy food. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest but for sure I have at least 2 always at home.
Alondra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ooof this stuff is caliente. Good with popcorn and Chinese peanuts 🥜. I also like adding this to ramen noodles 🍝 for an extra kick.
Mike B.
Pingree Grove , IL
Valentina Mexican Hot Sauce Extra Hot 12.5 oz uploaded by Mike B.
This has been my go to hot sauce for any Mexican food and sometimes cold pizza for 10+ years. It has a little bit of heat and a lot of flavor. I use this sauce at least 2-3 times per week and sometimes more. I wish they would make a hotter one.
Anjie O.
This is my favorite hot sauce of all times. I love the Valentina yellow label for flavor but this bad boy brings the heat which I love. I carry the small bottle in my lunch box everyday it is a staple in my meals.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
This is very similar to the Taco Bell diablo sauce which I absolutely love!!! It makes my lips swell and eyes water, but I just can’t Get enough of it! I love spicy foods!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
The regular label is good but the black label is really where it’s at going. For the price it is much better than the alternative. I use it on tacos and migas. You don’t need much to get a punch of flavor!
Lily G.
Lombard, IL
The spicier the better I’m one of those girls I love hot sauce and this is my number one. I love putting this on my posole and popcorn 🍿 I don’t really like Chalupa or any of those other sauce that is known it just got a weird after taste for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy B.
Portland, OR
il y a 10 mois
Ely C. il y a 10 mois
I our house it’s used everyday. Nice and spicy vinegary taste.