BY VALENTINA #9 in Hot Sauce

Valentina Hot Sauce Red 12.5-Ounce (2) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 097339000054 UK

Buy on Walmart
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
This has to be the best hot sauce for your money! It's not too hot but full of flavor! Goes great with pork rinds 💖 And it is so affordable, there's no need to spend money on fancy names/labels 💖
jacqueline c.
Valentina it’s the way to go! It’s not too spicy but it’s has a great flavor. I add a bit to my fruit, popcorn or even chips. Specially Doritos it goes amazing together. Totally recommend it. && let’s not forget its very affordable but wait the even sell a different one with the black logo which is supposed to be even more spicy!
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
This hot sauce has officially became one of my favorite (#1 go-to) condiment. It reminds me so much of my families enchilada sauce recipe. I recommend it for any one who wants to add that extra spice to their food, chicken, quesadilla, eggs and bacon, the list goes on! I just wish the sodium content per serving wasn't so high.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Yoazin V.
Amazing Valentina hot sauce perfect for chips, or even with food the variety of items you can add is endless. Amazing taste and the price is well worth it they also have a variety of sizes from small to a huge bottle
Kaitlyn W.
A Mexican household staple. Mild enough flavor to be put on absolutely everything, be they Mexican in origin like tacos, or just plain eggs in the morning. Delicious without being overbearing or too spicy, nice mild spice level friendly for all ages.
Estefany N.
Texas
Lo amo mi Valentina!! This is a must in my pantry! When I make popcorn, I add some salsa or on some plain potato chips. Que rico! I do not think this is spicy but it might be to some. I love the flavor!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
My favorite hot sauce! I'm really adicted to hot sauce and I can't have a meal, sneak or whatever food fits without. This in particular I love to use with snacks and fruits. Thumbs up!
Hailey H.
This stuff is so yummy and goes on almost anything. Doritos, Cheetos, pickles, ramen, tacos, let your imagination run free with this sauce. Idk if it's good for you but it's yummy as hell. I grew up on this stuff. My favorite way to eat it is Doritos
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Boyfriend literally just turned me on to this hot sauce tonight, and I must say I have seriously been missing out. Just ate 5 tacos and I'm not done just yet either.
Liliana B.
Do you like?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Do you prefer Valentina or Tapatio hot sauce?
Andrés Á.
Alguien conoce una versión más grande de Valentina®??