BY VALENTINA #11 in Hot Sauce

Valentina Hot Sauce Red 12.5-Ounce (2) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 097339000054 UK

Buy on Walmart
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
This has to be the best hot sauce for your money! It's not too hot but full of flavor! Goes great with pork rinds 💖 And it is so affordable, there's no need to spend money on fancy names/labels 💖
Roxanne O.
It’s not tapatio. But my boyfriend loves it. I get it at almost every grocery store. I think it’s healthy but I doubt it. I know everyone eats it’s on almost everything and it’s very satisfying.
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
I absolutely love this hot sauce. It is very authentic to what they serve in Mexico. I like using it on basically everything. It goes really well with eggs vegetables and ground beef. Highly recommend!
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
This hot sauce has officially became one of my favorite (#1 go-to) condiment. It reminds me so much of my families enchilada sauce recipe. I recommend it for any one who wants to add that extra spice to their food, chicken, quesadilla, eggs and bacon, the list goes on! I just wish the sodium content per serving wasn't so high.
Norma C.
Valentina it’s the way to go! It’s not too spicy but it’s has a great flavor. I add a bit to my fruit, popcorn or even chips. Specially Doritos it goes amazing together. Totally recommend it. && let’s not forget its very affordable but wait the even sell a different one with the black logo which is supposed to be even more spicy!
Like the taste ,, it’s hot but you can eat it perfectly , I just love it ,, I can used it with every food ,, especially in fruit with lemon on it, for the ramen noodles ,.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Yoazin F.
Amazing Valentina hot sauce perfect for chips, or even with food the variety of items you can add is endless. Amazing taste and the price is well worth it they also have a variety of sizes from small to a huge bottle
Marlene J.
Wow! Ok don't get me started. I was basically born with a valentina sauce in my hand. Lol I have eaten this sauce since I was a kid to pair with my chips and it just goes with everything. Like micheladas, maruchan, and all types of chips. The extra hot is something you need to get used to but I love the heat.
Kaitlyn W.
A Mexican household staple. Mild enough flavor to be put on absolutely everything, be they Mexican in origin like tacos, or just plain eggs in the morning. Delicious without being overbearing or too spicy, nice mild spice level friendly for all ages.
Liliana B.
Do you like?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Do you prefer Valentina or Tapatio hot sauce?
Andrés Á.
Alguien conoce una versión más grande de Valentina®??