Valentina Hot Sauce Red

by Valentina

#11 in Hot Sauce

Valentina Hot Sauce Red 12.5-Ounce (2) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 097339000054 UK

Has anyone tried this? Is it really spicy?
Is it spicy enough?
Alguien conoce una versión más grande de Valentina®??
Start your review of Valentina Hot Sauce Red!
How would you rate this product?
Fairfield, CA
Have y'all ever tried this on Doritos??? I know this is horrible to admit, but I spent 2 months out of my life solely eating Valentina and Doritos as a guilty pleasure snack. I had to force myself to stop, but now I miss it!
If you've never had that combo, it never is too late to try!
If you've never had that combo, it never is too late to try!
Modesto
This “hot sauce” is not even that spicy, but super flavorful. As someone who does not like spicy foods, this is one of the few exceptions! This goes really good with chips, in burritos, and with anything to spice it up!
Organic, Low Carb
Sugar Land, TX
This is by far one of my favorite hot sauces! It has such a great kick and keeps me coming back for more. I honestly add it to everything, and it gives it that extra flavor of spice. I recommend this to everyone!!
Paleo, Low Carb
Norfolk, VA
This is, by far, the BEST hot sauce I have ever have. The flavour is so rich and delicious, but it doesn’t overpower anything and I really love it. I put it on eggs, tacos, burritos, and honestly anything I can.
Antioch, CA
I LOVE Valentina sauce! It’s so good on just about anything. I like to add it to chips especially regular Cheetos or Hot Cheetos, Doritos, scrambled eggs, tacos, Top Ramen, etc. I like this one, not the black label because that one is spicier. This one just adds a good flavor and kick to anything you add it to.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love adding the spicy drop to my food it brings flavor and makes everything better! If you love spicy like me this is a great option totally affordable and super yummy totally recommended it’s just amazing
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Kosher
Des Moines, IA
I'm of Hispanic origin and I absolutely love these sauces you can find them and different flavors at the store depending on the level of spice that you'd like it is very affordable I usually put it on anyting I pair it with vegetables with fruits it is so delicious and meal
Capac, MI
This is a pantry staple in our house. It is delicious and barely spicy, just enough that you know it's there. It goes so well with chips. I can not even eat Nacho Cheese Doritos or Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles without it anymore... It's a must try!
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Valentina goes on everything at my house. It taste so good and is not super hot. I love that it does not have a big vinegar flavor like some hot sauces does. I alao like that it is super thick and not runny.
Palmdale
I use Valentina for like EVERYTHING. it's not too spicy and it taste better than Tapatio. Add Valentina to your classic lays and some lime (or lemon), BOMB snack!!! 🤤