Valentina Fruit Seasoning, 4.93 oz uploaded by Danielle G.Valentina Fruit Seasoning, 4.93 oz uploaded by Karla T.Valentina Fruit Seasoning, 4.93 oz uploaded by Ann C.

BY VALENTINA

Valentina Fruit Seasoning 140 Gr see more...

Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
Tasty and hot! This spice mix is great for vegetables cooked or uncooked and meats! My absolute favorite thing to do with this is the sprinkle it on freshly sliced cucumbers for a tasty snack! I really enjoy Tajin more personally but this one is hotter!
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
Another amazing product I like putting it in agua mineral with salt and lemon if gives it a good flavor in a repeat user and I love it also the price is reasonable not to cheap nor expensive I fully recommend it to others
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Best seasoning for mango, apples, oranges, watermelon, any fruit really!! I'm addicted to this! Highly recommend it to anyone. Not really spicy but has a lime kick to it as well.
Ann C.
Hammond, IN
A simply delicious spicyness which will please any pallet. It can be used on vegetables as well as fruit. You can take it up a notch and add lime.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
Can't go wrong with anything Valentina! This is great for a kick to any fruit salad or vegetables, adds a kick
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
I had never seen this in AZ, but I found it when I came to Idaho!! Love it! Tastes great on fruit and jicama!
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
Delicious spicy seasoning for mangos , apples , pears and more!! I highly recommend you to try it
Jordan  S.
Davenport, FL
We use this on everything not just fruit. It's all we bought when we lived in Mexico.
Karla T.
Tucson, AZ
The best thing ever! I absolutely love it! I put on everything! Especially fruit!!!!