BY VALENTINA #15 in Hot Sauce

Hot chile sauce with spices. Flavor - Salsa Picante. Pack of 24. Item Weight - 12.5 oz. Ingredients Water Dry Chili Peppers Citric Acid Salt Condiments Spices 0.1% Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative.

AbbyNicolle Q.
Y’all already know this is the go to hot sauce ! None of that yellow label Valentina nope it’s all about the black label one! It goes great with chips popcorn even some dishes ! Ahaha it was a great flavor but hits you with a kick at the end ! So inexpensive and very addicting
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Such an authentic taste with just the right amount of spice! My entire family loves this and is always ready to buy another bottle. It comes in a nice aesthetic glass bottle with a an easy to access lid. You will not be disappointed with your purchase!
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
This is my all time favorite hot sauce. The spice is just right and hot enough yet still compliments the food that it is on. I would recommend this hot sauce for its versatility and its price range. Plus it’s easy to find in Grocery stores.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
Me and my husband's favorite hot sauce! We always buy the biggest bottle, and always the spicier one, because we both are spicy addicts. We put this stuff on everything. We often try different hot sauces to "spice" things up (lol) but this is a favorite go to!
Blanca D.
We always have our favorite salsas picantes at home (I'm Mexican) and this is one of them. While my daughter loves the Salsa Valentine yellow label, I on the other hand, love this one. Black label is for me! it is more spicy than the yellow label and that's what makes it so good.
I use this salsa on snacks like potato chips, popcorn, chicharrones, but also to add some heat to my Mexican food like tostadas, ceviche and even my delicious pozole. Try it and you won't be dissapointed!
One of the things I noticed on the salsas sold in the USA is that they are too acid (sour maybe?) but valentine is not the case. I like it because the texture is thick and not to watery like other salsas and the mix of spices are just right. This is hot, but not too hot that you can't enjoy it. Try it!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Stacia C.
I bought the black label on accident, but turns out it was the best.addcident.ever. because I had to buy another big bottle now that I put it on pretty much half the stuff I eat! Eating healthier can sometimes get boring, but splashing a couple of drops of this hot sauce goodness can brighten up any protein you're throwing down.
Vanessa F.
Best hot sauce to put on everything, it's spicy, has a good flavor and taste good with lime. Price is great and affordable. We put it on chips, eggs, tacos etc. Very satisfied with product and Valentina.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
This is top 5 on my hot sauce list. I usually get mine from Walmart for about $4.

On a scale of 1-10 in hotness (10 being the hottest) I give it a 7. It is a very mild, but spicy taste.
Nayeli L.
Hottttttt sauce yes this is good for everything chips, rice,soup,beans and literally everything . You just got to make sure you have a water bottle next to you because it will burn your mouth and everything else .AMAZING
Stephanie Ashley p.
Saint Charles, IL
I've been searching for a sauce to spice up meals without that "hot sauce Tabasco-y taste. came across this on here and is wondering if anyone has tried it and what your opinions are on this sauce.
Mike B.
Pingree Grove, IL
Why is this sauce so addicting, can't stop using it. It's my new go to sauce now.
Issa E.
Monterrey, Mx.
Someone knows why this sauce is so delicious? it does not matter that your tongue burns a little, it's worth it.