Valentina Black Label Hot Sauce

by Valentina

#16 in Hot Sauce

Hot chile sauce with spices. Flavor - Salsa Picante. Pack of 24. Item Weight - 12.5 oz. Ingredients Water Dry Chili Peppers Citric Acid Salt Condiments Spices 0.1% Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative.

How is this sauce? It looks quite yummy and hot as well ?
Someone knows why this sauce is so delicious? it does not matter that your tongue burns a little, it's worth it.
Why is this sauce so addicting, can't stop using it. It's my new go to sauce now.
Start your review of Valentina Black Label Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
la puente
As a Mexican all I can say is that this Chile is the absolute best out there in the whole world
Weslaco, TX
The black label is super spicy but better than the other label I love in on my chips, or snacks
Lockhart, AL
This is Mexico in a bottle. You can put this stuff on almost anything and it will taste great!
Atlanta , Georgia
I'm a Latina and ofcurse this item they can't not missing in my kitchen I love this hot sauce
Union Springs, AL
I love salsa Valentina I always add it to my chips and popcorn it gives it a pop of flavor
Modesto, CA
It scares us this sauce for broths for sabritas has a very good taste 💜 and lasts quite 💜💜💜
Louisville , KY
The best hot sauce for any mexican dish its got lemon and some spice its amazing love!❤️
I’m in love with this sauce I love the favor it gives fruit, tacos, seafood everything.
Las Vegas, NV
Best Valentina! The black label is the best! Good spice and flavor so good with tacos!
Calgary, AB
This is the perfect hot sauce for those who like a little kick in their meals! This sauce goes perfect with just about anything you can from from spaghetti to steak. It is very affordable , and you can buy this just about anywhere.