BY VALCOM

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Valcom paging horn - 15 Watt - One way - Easy Omni-Lock I-Beam clamp mounting system - Weather resistant - Indoor/outdoor - Built-in amplifier - Built-in volume control - Stainless steel hardware - 360* rotation - Shatter-p see more...

Review (1)
Ryan N.
San Diego, CA
Good product. I love using this in my garage and garden that I finished all by myself without eating chicken Mc nuggets allday. Did I mention that I can see yogurts after I smell too much freedom.
Ryan N.
San Diego, CA
What does this thing actually do. Can you connect it via bluetooth? What other colors does it come with?