BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do ...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge 😭🙌2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my fam...4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
Megan B.
Madison, WI
Plastic, saccharine, fake. It's not a real place, but a manufactured tourist locale developed in the 60s. Locals will ski at Vail, but they tend to go to many of the other resorts in Colorado.
Lindsey Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
It's a beautiful place but they have so over priced and tourist the heck out of it that you don't even want to go.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
A beautiful yet so disgustingly over priced place to be. Best to avoid the skiing and crowds of idiots and just have a beverage at the bottom.
Amanda N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
A lovely, picturesque ski town. It's got some great slopes and a fun atmosphere. But if you are going for the skiing, Utah has better slopes.
shelly C.
I never been there, but someday I might get there. I would enjoy the view an the shops .the skiing part I never done that either. but I would try to learn how too.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I heard it's really pretty in Colorado ski resort if you like snow and ski
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,973 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
This looks like a nice place to go visit during the summer season I wouldn't want to go there during the winter season to much snow and to cold
Nicole W.
Florissant, CO
My family and I live about an hour and a half outside of the ski resort area. We have skied at almost all the resorts. Vail is picturesque, but very crowded during ski season. It is also one of the higher priced slopes. We prefer Copper Mountain.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
Never been here but looks very fun to bee i don't know how to ski but i think i could learn nd would be good at it
Lezlie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Would love to take a trip here in the near future! Looks so beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?