BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do ...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge 😭🙌2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my fam...4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
Jessica A.
Beautiful mountain town set in the heart of the Rockies! Ski trails are aimed at intermediate skiers with more blue runs than any other difficulty. If you are an experienced skier, the back bowls at Vail are great. I would definitely recommend going to Vail to enjoy the town and the slopes!
Christin S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This town is so amazing. Cute and homey and there is no better feeling coming home from a day of skiing and getting cozy by the fire. Vail Village is so fun to walk around and shop if skiing isn't for you.
Jani H.
We were in Vail in mid-June for a wedding. It was breath-taking! There was still a little snow on the mountains, but lots of green too! The gondola ride up to the top of Vail Mountain lets you see all of the area from above, which is so pretty! The food was amazing - Sweet Basil is not to be missed! And the wedding reception was at Matsuhisa - a 5 star that was FABULOUS! Summer in Vail is terrific!
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
I learned how to ski in Vail! It was incredible, the snow is so powdery and easy to ski on. There's good restaurants in the area too. I recommend it to anyone who is new or a pro to skiing! It was a blast
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I honestly love to ski and loved going to Aspen to hit the slopes. I consider myself an expert skiier since I can hang with all the ski instructors. The expert trails were really nice and had received good snow fall. A bit crowded for me...I like to be by myself when skiing. :)
Sfo M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We stopped through on our way to Snowmass and loved the atmosphere of the small town feeling and the availability of amenities. It's not quite as isolated as Snowmass and makes for easy travel. We prefer to travel to Colorado during the summer months and the bike trail are amazing!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Everyone always goes here for skiing but I used to visit every summer for sports camps and hiking/outdoor activities. Take advantage of off-season pricing because it's worth it and a lot less crowded!
Stephanie H.
Aurora, CO
I've been to Vail a few times, considering I live a little ways out from the foothills and all. It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season.
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
We are fortunate to live in Colorado. Vail is a wonderful ski resort and a great summer getaway resort!!!! Beautiful scenery and cute shops. A bit pricey but for anniversaries etc it's worth it!!!
Molly R.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE vail. It is perfect for ski getaways for families and romantic couples alike. While you are there you HAVE to go to Pazzos pizzeria! Such a fun local atmosphere. Another pro, fly right into vail eagle airport and save the long tedious drive from Denver! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?