BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do ...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge 😭🙌2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my fam...4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Vail is an amazing resort in the Rockies. They have amazing trails crisscrossing on the mountain side, and well maintained gondolas. The downtown area has a great lodge kind of feel and really makes you feel like you've stepped into a whole different world.
In the summer they use to offer mountain biking trail ridding- it's an awesome experience!
Sheena P.
Cumming, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We live in Colorado and frequent Vail a few times a year! We are NOT skiers and still enjoy our time there! There are great restaurants, even a great pizza parlor, and a great outdoor play area for kids! Aside from grabbing a meal and walking the town, the shopping is really expensive and after a certain time a night, the town shuts down.
Lauren P.
Winter Garden, FL
If you are looking for a beautiful place to take in some skiing this is it. However, it is a pricey place to stay.

A nice tip is to go in the Summer. The slopes turn into hiking trails and the scenery is stunning. There are a lot of fun things to explore.

The town is beautiful as well with lots of little shops and restaurants.
Fidan A.
It's so beautiful in Vail. My fiancé kept telling me about it and we went there in summer and now I'm planning on winter. Really picturesque views, worth the money, and great food all around. Try the lamb chops in there Colorado lamb is delic
Mary A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The most beautiful ski resort in Colorado. The town is really beautiful, it was built in old European style. The big problem is that everything is crazy overpriced. It is impossible to find decent priced hotels and restaurants there.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
One of my favorite vacation spots to visit! We love to go skiing and this resort is the best one! I love the people who work there and the actual area it is in. Anyone who loves the snow and gorgeous views will enjoy this resort!
Orlando M.
Every time I'm in Vail, I always check in to it's Ski Resort! very convenient and lo a Sking with family. would recommend to families who love to ski and to first timers with sking. great resort! very beautiful in Vail, Colorado.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I loved visiting Vail when I lived in Denver. It's not cheap, but it's beautiful. One of my favorite places to ski in Colorado. It's expensive, but I like the atmosphere better than Aspen, which is slightly too boutique-y.
kristin m.
Moncks Corner , SC
Absolutely love Vail! I may be biased because I have family that is fortunate enough to live here but it is just such a magical place for me. The entire town is so friendly and inviting. Such a wonderful place to visit
Melissa G.
Best vacation ever! For the first time I went to Denver, Colorado ski resort and I loved it, it was also my first time seeing snow and skiing. It was awesome, hopefully soon I go again! And make some snow angels
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?