BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do ...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge 😭🙌2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my fam...4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
Franchesca G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A lifetime experience even if you do not ski!!! Lovely place, nice views,service and amenities. Great for family trips and couple getaway. Want to go back!
Jaylin C.
I've always wanted to take a trip here . Skiing looks so fun and everyone I've asked whose been here loved it and said they will always make a trip back
Holly L.
Midland, TX
If you want to see one of the most breath taking places in winter time put this on your bucket list. It is so beautiful, year round really just gorgeous.
Samantha C.
Charlestown, RI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists...
GLENDA J.
Purvis, MS
We visit Vail every year and love the ski resort. I encourage everyone who has never been to any of the ski resort to do so...they are so beautiful!!!
kristina n.
Aww, beautiful Vail! Looks like a German Alps little village. It's so cute! Have so many ski trails and restaurants and bars to relax after. Very nice!
Kel W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Such a beautiful resort! We had an amazing time here and everyone was very hospitable. It was a beautiful vacation and I'm so very glad we stayed here.
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
If you haven't been to vail, it is a must see! Beautiful scenery and weather during the summer. This resort is stunning and one of my favorites there.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Mariska O.
My favorite CO resort next to Snowmass. Love the ski runs, great place to be! But if you want to actually get some runs in, don't come on a Saturday.
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?