BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do ...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge 😭🙌2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my fam...4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
Im from california so believe me when i want a little weather change VAIL,COLORADO is the way to go! Been here a couple of times and i LOVE IT! Its perfect for Family time there's so much to do.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
I really liked this mountain. You can take runs that are nice and gradual or steep and quick. I prefer long trails, and this had a ton. It can take you 30-40 minutes to get to the bottom, so be careful close to sunset
Laura D.
Baltimore, MD
I have been skiing a lot of places. We stayed at the four seasons, which was beautiful and the service was great. The mountain was very crowded. The downtown area had a lot of cute shops and eateries.
Alexandra J.
Huntersville, NC
Easily one of the best resorts in Colorado and the United States. Not only great skiing but also a great town. There is something for everyone. Amenities are top notch as well as the snow.
Libby W.
Denver, CO
I love skiing Vail, it's my favorite on the epic ski pass. The views are amazing and the lines during the week usually aren't too bad.

Check out the Red lion for after skiing drinks :)
Kara B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Hands down the greatest ski resort I have ever been lucky enough to go to. It's Christmas year around here! The views are incredible, the people are warm, and there's always snow!
Elizabeth O.
Costa Mesa, CA
Some of my favorite memories include spending Thanksgiving with my family in Vail, Colorado, at the base of the beautiful mountains, having dinner around a beautiful fire.
shelly C.
I never been there, but someday I might get there. I would enjoy the view an the shops .the skiing part I never done that either. but I would try to learn how too.
Sarah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
One of the most cherished memories I have. Family friendly, beautiful, and I have never felt more welcome as a tourist. Looking forward to taking my kids there!
Mira H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Vail is a wonderful place to be. The views are wonderful and the shopping is great. There is something for everyone to do and not just during ski season.
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?