BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do ...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge 😭🙌2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my fam...4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
Nicole W.
Florissant, CO
My family and I live about an hour and a half outside of the ski resort area. We have skied at almost all the resorts. Vail is picturesque, but very crowded during ski season. It is also one of the higher priced slopes. We prefer Copper Mountain.
Jenny T.
Escanaba, MI
Vail is one of the prettiest places I've been in the winter. Aside from the fabulous boarding and skiing, it has wonderful food and shops as well. Great for a splurging weekend!
Lindsey D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Beautiful Colorado scenery during the summer and winter. Great ski resort just a few hours from Aspen. Such a beautiful mountain drive and an exclusive all included feeling.
Tabitha S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Absolutely beautiful ski resort and town. My brother worked there this past winter and the area is just stunning. One drawback is that it is really expensive/over priced
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
I went with a large group of my family (a good mix of all ages including many teenagers and kids) and we all enjoyed it. It is definitely pricey, but it is so worth it.
Taylor H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Loved staying at this ski resort! My grandparents had their anniversary reunion here and so all my family met here and had a great week together. I would love to go back!
Heather H.
Ballwin, MO
This is my absolutely favorite place to ski in Colorado. Even came here once during the shoulder season for golf and it was exceptional. Would return in a heartbeat.
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Vail is SO amazing. The town is impeccable and really cute. The resort is great and decently priced. If I could live there, I totally would. Vail is an AMAZING town!!
Erica S.
Glen Allen, VA
Whether you love to ski or not, you'll love Vail. Breathtakingly beautiful, great views, great food, and lots to do for the whole family. Can't wait to go back again!
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
Im from california so believe me when i want a little weather change VAIL,COLORADO is the way to go! Been here a couple of times and i LOVE IT! Its perfect for Family time there's so much to do.
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?