Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
By Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
Courtney F.
Santee, CA

My boyfriend and i want to go here for our anniversary , are there a bunch of kids running around ? What is there to do ? we love the outdoors, and we live only an hour away , suggestions ?

Lexi L.
Lexi L.
2 years, 6 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
You should definitely go, its gorgeous!
Irini R.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
2 years, 7 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have never had any issues with children running around and such there. It's a gorgeous town you will love it! Have fun!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Chapel Hill, NC
3 years, 1 month ago
When I visited just two winters ago I found that though there were kids, they weren't in any way affecting my experience there. I didn't find as many kids on the slopes as there were out around the town, but as the nights get later it certainly turns more into an adult atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend going if you can!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
3 years, 7 months ago
I think it should be fine for your anniversary. I wouldn't worry too much about the kids, as it isn't filled with families, and when it is they are usually out on the slopes or in ski classes.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Littleton, CO
4 years, 1 month ago
It is a family friendly town so you will see quite a few kids. At night it turns into more of an adult town. I would recommend a visit even if you are wanting to be kid-free. The time of year you are visiting will drastically impact the things to do here. Hiking, biking, white water rafting nearby in the summer and fall. Skiing, snowboarding, dog-sledding, snowmobiling in the winter. The food is exceptional in Vail, so if you are wine lover or a foodie you will have a blast. Vail is a bit more pricey than some of our other mountain towns, so be prepared to spend some money.