BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do you reco...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge ūüė≠ūüôĆ2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my family their 4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Every year I go to Vail to ski but I don't have to stay in a hotel due to having a condo, but one year when we were remodeling we had to stay in a hotel and we chose Vail, Colorado Ski Resort and I'll tell you now I wish I didn't have to leave! It was beautiful! And the service was beyond amazing! I highly recommend this resort to anyone who needs a play to stay in Vail because it really is the best!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I snowboard at Vail at least once a year.  We have an amazing time snowboarding, the runs are fantastic, the restaurants are delicious, the shops are fun and the scenery is gorgeous!  We will snowboard here again (and maybe, someday, give skiing a try, too) and definitely recommend, for all of those who have yet to discover this beautiful Ski Resort.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love the snow and I love adventure. This gave me both. Such a family friendly place to ski and frolick. I always visit vail because it is a family tradition. I also love the food in that city. I would recommend
Sharyn F.
I think Vail, Colorado is beautiful, breathless and so much fun. There is so much to do, so many shops and restaurants! It's a beautiful getaway trip for a couple or the whole family!
Megan B.
Palm City, FL
Vail is a wonderful ski town. It is not far from Denver, so it is easily accessible if you aren't local. The town is quaint with lots of restaurants and shopping. The skiing is amazing. Lots of blue ski runs!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
A winter wonderland! Great scenery! Excellent shopping! Scrumptious food for you foodies! The best skiing and resorts!!! The perfect spot to escape to with someone you love or family & friends!
Audrey U.
Nashville, TN
I had a blast visiting Vail last month. Here is a picture of me and my friend skiing. I would recommend skiing and taking advantage of the village (shopping, food, etc)
Kelsey C.
Such a beautiful resort! We had an amazing time here and everyone was very hospitable. It was a beautiful vacation and I'm so very glad we stayed here.
Kateryna B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Luxury ski resort, the best so far. Prices are super high. Military discount almost 50% for the Lift tickets. 31 lift and two gondolas.
Jesseca L.
South Bend, IN
It's been a few years since I've been but I can't wait to go back to the beauty & adventure that is Vail, Colorado!
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
tanya m.
modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?
Matamyas S.