BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do you reco...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge ūüė≠ūüôĆ2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my family their 4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
My husband and I absolutely love Vail. It is a beautifully quaint ski town and Vail Village is ultra convenient. It has a cozy feel while still having a wide variety of restaurants and stores (even if they are touristy). The architecture calls to mind traditional Swiss buildings and is truly magical snuggled against the mountains. Even if you aren't into skiing, Vail is a great place to visit and offers a stunning array of foliage in the fall, when the area is far less crowded.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
I went to Vail during the summer for an offseason getaway. It was great! The town was adorable and there was so much to do. I loved taking the lift up and hiking down. Also rented bikes and rode on the trails - really awesome spot when it isn't crowded! Also totally gorgeous a must when in Colorado
Tiara D.
Tiara D.
I absolutely LOVE Vail. I went there right after the holidays and had a great time. I don't ski, but there is lots of shopping and places to eat there. Activities for people of all ages. I really like the size of Vail and the fact that it's very easy to park your car and get around walking.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beautiful mountain town set in the heart of the Rockies! Ski trails are aimed at intermediate skiers with more blue runs than any other difficulty. If you are an experienced skier, the back bowls at Vail are great. I would definitely recommend going to Vail to enjoy the town and the slopes!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I've been a few times! I love the little villages (vail village, lionshead, etc) that are at the base and the restaurants on the mountain are delicious as well. Obviously a little pricey for a daily ski trip, but with savings and planning, it can be totally affordable and super fun!!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I loved Vail. We took our kids there over a Thanksgiving break (my only complaint is that its so crowded) It is absolutely beautiful there! I mean seriously its breathtaking! My kids loved it so much they beg to go back. If only we had more time to scout out some local places.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Statesboro, GA
Stepping into Vail Colorado is like stepping into a winter wonderland. With ice skating rinks and heated stone paved walkways it is truly magical. If you haven't been you really need to go. The mountains are great for skiing and the town is just charming.
Jamilla C.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I loved visiting Vail when I lived in Denver. It's not cheap, but it's beautiful. One of my favorite places to ski in Colorado. It's expensive, but I like the atmosphere better than Aspen, which is slightly too boutique-y.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Absolutely love Vail! I may be biased because I have family that is fortunate enough to live here but it is just such a magical place for me. The entire town is so friendly and inviting. Such a wonderful place to visit
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love the snow and I love adventure. This gave me both. Such a family friendly place to ski and frolick. I always visit vail because it is a family tradition. I also love the food in that city. I would recommend
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
tanya m.
tanya m.
Modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?