BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do you recomm...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge πŸ˜­πŸ™Œ2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my family their 4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
My husband and I absolutely love Vail. It is a beautifully quaint ski town and Vail Village is ultra convenient. It has a cozy feel while still having a wide variety of restaurants and stores (even if they are touristy). The architecture calls to mind traditional Swiss buildings and is truly magical snuggled against the mountains. Even if you aren't into skiing, Vail is a great place to visit and offers a stunning array of foliage in the fall, when the area is far less crowded.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beautiful resort area! Been here a couple of times for conferences and it's just a great place. In the summer you can take the lift up the mountain and bike down, there are great plea for finning, shopping, etc and it's very family friendly. Parking is limited and the parking garage can fill quickly but most resorts have shuttles or are walking distance to slopes.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
I went to Vail during the summer for an offseason getaway. It was great! The town was adorable and there was so much to do. I loved taking the lift up and hiking down. Also rented bikes and rode on the trails - really awesome spot when it isn't crowded! Also totally gorgeous a must when in Colorado
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beautiful mountain town set in the heart of the Rockies! Ski trails are aimed at intermediate skiers with more blue runs than any other difficulty. If you are an experienced skier, the back bowls at Vail are great. I would definitely recommend going to Vail to enjoy the town and the slopes!
Tiara D.
Tiara D.
I absolutely LOVE Vail. I went there right after the holidays and had a great time. I don't ski, but there is lots of shopping and places to eat there. Activities for people of all ages. I really like the size of Vail and the fact that it's very easy to park your car and get around walking.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I've been a few times! I love the little villages (vail village, lionshead, etc) that are at the base and the restaurants on the mountain are delicious as well. Obviously a little pricey for a daily ski trip, but with savings and planning, it can be totally affordable and super fun!!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I loved Vail. We took our kids there over a Thanksgiving break (my only complaint is that its so crowded) It is absolutely beautiful there! I mean seriously its breathtaking! My kids loved it so much they beg to go back. If only we had more time to scout out some local places.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Statesboro, GA
Stepping into Vail Colorado is like stepping into a winter wonderland. With ice skating rinks and heated stone paved walkways it is truly magical. If you haven't been you really need to go. The mountains are great for skiing and the town is just charming.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Globetrotter Expert
The most beautiful ski resort in Colorado. The town is really beautiful, it was built in old European style. The big problem is that everything is crazy overpriced. It is impossible to find decent priced hotels and restaurants there.
Orlando M.
Orlando M.
Every time I'm in Vail, I always check in to it's Ski Resort! very convenient and lo a Sking with family. would recommend to families who love to ski and to first timers with sking. great resort! very beautiful in Vail, Colorado.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
Matamyas S.