BY VAIL, COLORADO SKI RESORT

• One of the things I have never done before is skiing. Do you reco...4 Answers
  • Only here for the badge ūüė≠ūüôĆ2 Answers
  • Is this a family adventure as I would love to take my family their 4 Answers
Vail, Colorado Ski Resort
  • "My boyfriend and I take a trip to Vail once a year and will continue to go back for the skiing." in 5 reviews
  • "It's a nice place, a little quaint, and definitely has a mountain town feel to it, but it definitely feels like a place catering mostly to tourists who roll in during the ski season." in 5 reviews
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Every year I go to Vail to ski but I don't have to stay in a hotel due to having a condo, but one year when we were remodeling we had to stay in a hotel and we chose Vail, Colorado Ski Resort and I'll tell you now I wish I didn't have to leave! It was beautiful! And the service was beyond amazing! I highly recommend this resort to anyone who needs a play to stay in Vail because it really is the best!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I'm a Coloradan and avid snowboarder that hits the mountains each year. And Vail is one of my favorite places to play! While it is a little farther than other resorts the drive is worth it. Beautiful scenery and activities for all but you can't beat the mountain and all it's glorious riding terrain. They have something for everyone from beginner to super pro advanced!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Vail is absolutely gorgeous. I absolutely love Telluride and Durango also. Those are also my other favorite places to visit when visiting these areas. Absolutely love the whole area and state of Colorado to be honest. It is gorgeous and a daily adventure of some sort of beauty‚̧‚̧‚̧ highly recommend visiting this area.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I snowboard at Vail at least once a year.  We have an amazing time snowboarding, the runs are fantastic, the restaurants are delicious, the shops are fun and the scenery is gorgeous!  We will snowboard here again (and maybe, someday, give skiing a try, too) and definitely recommend, for all of those who have yet to discover this beautiful Ski Resort.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love the snow and I love adventure. This gave me both. Such a family friendly place to ski and frolick. I always visit vail because it is a family tradition. I also love the food in that city. I would recommend
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Vail! I live in Colorado and I'm a native so it's always fun going there for a weekend in the winter. It's not just ski/snowboard, but they have lots of things to see and do as well as places to shop.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
i absolutely love this place! me and my friends always rent a giant cabin out and stay there for a week. it is absolutely stunning! i have always snowboarded and the people are very nice. i accidentally got rental as well and they let me return it no problem! the food is great and they also have shops all along too! everytime we go we always find a new slope to go down
Sharyn F.
I think Vail, Colorado is beautiful, breathless and so much fun. There is so much to do, so many shops and restaurants! It's a beautiful getaway trip for a couple or the whole family!
Megan B.
Palm City, FL
Vail is a wonderful ski town. It is not far from Denver, so it is easily accessible if you aren't local. The town is quaint with lots of restaurants and shopping. The skiing is amazing. Lots of blue ski runs!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
A winter wonderland! Great scenery! Excellent shopping! Scrumptious food for you foodies! The best skiing and resorts!!! The perfect spot to escape to with someone you love or family & friends!
Gladys A.
Is this a fun place for a famliy vacation?
ANNMARGARET P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this place worth traveling too?
Aerin S.
Naperville, IL
is this a great place to go for skiing? ive been a bit skeptical because its very expensive, but i've been dying to go after all of the photos ive seen online and in magazines! also, if youve been here before, what is a good place to stay? thanks!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I am going to Colorado next month. I have been skiing, but not in Vail. Would anyone consider this the best place to ski? or is somewhere else better?
tanya m.
modesto, CA
This looks like a great vacation places id love to go. Would you say this was a great place for a a family?