BY VAGISTAT 1

1 Pre-filled applicator Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections 1-Dose Treatment Tioconazole Ointment 6.5% Vaginal Antifungal Odorless Formula Educational Brochure Enclosed! Questions or comments? see more...

Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff really works. I had to have it once after taking antibiotics due to yeast infection. Apply it at night before bedtime and by the next evening or 12 hours, I felt relief. Love this stuff!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this product one time due to yeast infection. I applied at night before bedtime. By the morning when i wrote i already felt relief from the itching and burning.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I did like this brand my only problem was I don't feel the one days really gets the job done but I do use this brand.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the brand, but I generally use the 3 day treatment. I have never had great success with the 1 day