BY VAGISIL

• What's the price? Where can I find this? Sensitivity at all?1 Answers
  • Anyone know where to find this? I prefer the idea of a na...2 Answers
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received a sample bottle of this wash, as well as a few of the wipes in the same scent, from PinchMe to try. I hadn’t had much experience with an intimate wash before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’ve been pleased with both products! The White Jasmine scent is absolutely heavenly - I want other products with this scent too! It’s so light but very refreshing smelling. The wash formula is very gentle on skin and I have had no issues with irritation. I like that there are no dyes, parabens or MIT preservatives in it as well. The wipes were extremely convenient to take traveling with me and I will absolutely bring them on my next camping trip. I would definitely recommend this wash is you are looking for this type of product!
Alexandra G.

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the light pleasant scent that this Vagisil has &
is not overpowering.  It’s very luxurious
feeling & gives a good lather.  It’s
very gentle on my skin & leaves me feeling very clean without irritating my
sensitive skin, like some products that make me itch after using them.  I use this daily & it works great.

Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
I had never used a Daily intimate wash before until I received Vagisil White Jasmine Wash - 12oz and it totally met my expectations. I felt fresh and clean and it definitely better than using just a regular body wash. I would definitely purchase Vagisil White Jasmine Wash - 12ozin the future.
Antonia M.
I was able to get a sample of this wash from PinchMe. This was a very nice intimate wash. The scent is very pleasant and it’s not overwhelming or overpowering. The wash is very gentle on the skin. Overall, I’d recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a new intimate wash. It’s not irritating to the skin at all.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Vagisil White Jasmine Wash has a fresh, floral scent. I use it Everytime I shower. It is not as long lasting as other intimate washes I've used, but it might be because is a "scentsitive" formula. So far, I like it. The scent reminds me of a garden.
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
I loved mine I actually bought mine in Walmart for about 5 dollars. This product is good if your sensitive down there. Sometimes I feel like this product can irritate if you use it everyday. I  use it almost every other day other than soap. I  enjoyed this product after all
Kelly H.
Pineville, LA
I love the scent of this. It is so light and clean smelling. Jasmine is one of my favorite scents on any body wash or mist or perfume. This is non irritating and leaves me feeling fresh all day. I also use the Vagisil feminine wipes in the same scent. What I love is that it isn’t over powering as if you sprayed perfume on your girly parts. Just enough of a fragrance!
Mrs. M.
Woodland Hills
Vaginal health is important! @pinchme let me try a sample of the new Vagisil white jasmine wipes. Very mild scent and very soft for this sensitive area. (Love the Vagisil washes as well.) 💕#freebie #nostringsattached
Daveenah M.
Columbus, OH
This product has a nice scent, didn't irritate me, and left me feeling clean and refreshed. The scent isn't too perfumey or too earthy. It has a floral scent. I didn't find anything wrong with the wash so 5 stars.
Cherie A.
Keaau, HI
This product is great. Any other soaps leave a funny smell, but this one is nice, I love the Jasmine scent. And vagisil brand is the only one I trust when it comes to feminine washes.
Kimberly T.
Delta
Anyone know where to find this? I prefer the idea of a naturally scented intimate wash but haven’t seen it anywhere.
Regine R.
What's the price? Where can I find this? Sensitivity at all?

Walmart