BY VAGISIL #2 in Feminine Washes

Vagisil® PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent.
Helps support a healthy pH balance.
Contains LactoPrebiotic™.
Gynecologist tested.
Hypoallergenic.
For sensitive skin. see more...

• Is thi really good i will like to try ?3 Answers
  • Anyone know were to find it in like a package??? Other st...2 Answers
  • I have never had a yeast infection or foul smelling odor ...3 Answers
Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent
  • "I use this product every time I shower. I love the smell of it. It keeps me feeling fresh down there, and is very gentle. I have problems being sensitive to certain soaps in that area, this is the only brand I can use comfortably. " in 11 reviews
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a sample of the White Jasmine scent and thought I would try it after my workout. The scent is amazing, however after just one use I had an allergic reaction. The itching and burning down there was similar to a yeast infection- something I haven’t had since after giving birth 8 years ago. I’ll just stick to using my body wash on my whole body.
Jasmine G.
This was an favorite to keep your lady parts well balanced. This did meet my expectations until I found out that we should not be outting anything with scent down there so now i used an all organic wash. All the items you can actually read which is better and more healthy but if your not able to find this one or the sensitive works well.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really the best wash for down there that I’ve found out there so far, it works great! It leaves a nice, fresh scent that leaves you feeling super clean! I also do believe it does help with my ph balance since I’ve started using it. Would definitely recommend!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Since their isn't a slot for this particular new version of Vagisil, I figured I would add this scent to this group. This is Vagisil's new scent called "White Jasmine" and it smells absolutely amazing!! I usually use Summers Eve, but one whiff of this feminine wash, and I knew that's what I wanted my lady parts to smell like lol. This is brand new, and it's made specifically for the external female vaginal area. It's PH balanced, skin friendly scent (meaning gentle) No dyes, parabens, or preservatives. It's hypoallergenic, plus is packed with vitamin E. Alot of women don't realize that the body wash they use to cleanse themselves with down there, could cause alot of preventable issues. Your lady parts are a very delicate climate, and one thing can throw off your natural ph balance (like your period,sex,soaps and perfumes ect.), therefore cause you not to "smell" so good down there. Feminine washes are great for this kind of thing, because they help keep and maintain your lady bits natural acidic levels and ph balance. Alot of soaps will cause yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infections ect, due to the wash not being "gentle " enough for down there. When cleaning your lady bits, you need a specific wash like this that's made specifically for that reason. This scent is amazing, and also helps mask the scent of your period too. They also have wipes that go with it. Like I said, I usually use Summers Eve, but this scent took me by the nose. It's so fresh and gentle, and I love how fresh and clean smelling I feel after using it. Using just any ordinary soap can damage your natural ph balance, and cause alot of problems like I said, so if your suffering from any type of unwanted odor, or you seem to sweat alot, try this guy out, or any from their line. All women have their own unique scent down there, so it's very important to keep your lady bits in the best health possible. When you go to take off your undies, and you don't smell anything, that's where you want to be. These washes can help with that. I highly recommend.
Chelcey H.
Savannah
It wasn’t until I was pregnant and my OB/GYN referred me to this product after several of my questions and concerns. Since then (2014) this is all I’ve used. I’ve tried a couple others such as the Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash and the Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash but the PH Balance has by far been my favorite!
Keara M.
Greenville
Love the ph balance , keeps the “moomoo” cleaned , needs to be bigger in the bottle because it was gone in a week , lil high but they high the better they say , I use it once a night when ever I take a shower
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like using this product because it leaves me feeling fresh and clean and smells like a meadow. You don't need very much so the bottle will last such a long time, even if you use it daily like I do. It's especially great to use during your peroid. I highly recommend this product and will keep repurchasing.
gabrielle P.
Tacoma , WA
I love this wash very nice for gentle and softens the skin . The smell is fantastic and it blew my mind how well this product does he trick I can use any other soap but that for sensitive areas
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
I’ve been using this product for about 7 years now & I love it. This product does wonders. I love how gentle it is as well how well it cleans you. I always purchase my Vagisil from Walmart. I am a frequent buyer, this is the only wash I use down there. Very effective when it comes to balancing everything out. I haven’t had any problems since I started using this. Love it 💜🙌🏾
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a free Sample of the Vagisil White Jasmine I must say I love the scent of it and makes me feel fresh down there especially after I get off my time of the month sorry for the month and after intercourses sorry for the TMI. I am completely satisfied with this product and will be buying this. I highly recommend this.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Where is the cheapest place to get this?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would you recommend this to someone with sensitive skin? Which wash of this brand would you recommend.
Chrissy B.
Columbia , SC
Does this really work?
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Could this be used as an all-over body wash or is it better left as a feminine wash?
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was thinking about buying this and was wondering how often should I use this?

back