Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent

Vagisil® PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent.
Helps support a healthy pH balance.
Contains LactoPrebiotic™.
Gynecologist tested.
Hypoallergenic.
For sensitive skin.

Is this good for those who get recurring yeast infections? Will this make it worse?
how often should i use it?
Is it safe for me to use this?
Start your review of Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent!
Product Highlights
...me feeling fresh down there, and is very gentle. I have problems being sensitive to certain soaps in that area, this is the only brand I can use comfortably. in reviews
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,084 reviews
Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vagisil PH balanced is very good, it is also hypoallergenic, contains prebiotic lactum and helps to fortify your natural defenses. and it's very inexpensive and you find it easy.
Alejandra G.
Forney, TX
Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent uploaded by Alejandra G.
I really love this product. It wasn’t as expensive as other ones. The smell is good and I would not change anything about it. It is really soft and would definitely buy it again.
Mandy A.
Murray, KY
I use the Vagisil pH Balance every single day. I started using it when I was pregnant and have used it almost every day since. It works just as it should. It prevents infections caused by pH imbalance. If I miss a day I can certainly tell. I love this product.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Faminine washes are SO bad for you, any gynecologists would tell you that! I don’t know why they even make them. There’s no laws controlling what companies have to put on their packaging. These products are a lie in itself, awful for you!
Katherine  R.
Fishers, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Recién lo compre, es mi primera vez con #vagisil antes usaba #lactacid, pero quise cambiar y fue muy buena mi decisión, ya q me encanta su fórmula,olor y efecto!! Solo de piel sensible y este producto me da el efecto deseado !! Recomiendo totalmente
Krista G.
South West Cy, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much! It really does exactly what it says it does. It even helps/prevent yeast infections, even better than most over the counter remedies you can find in the store. It smells nice and fresh too. The name can be a little off-putting, but I promise you, it's well worth the embarrassment 😅
Crystal  G.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works pretty good but i gave it a 4 star because for the price of this one i can get a different brand that works just as good but is way cheaper i just dont think its worth paying the extra few dollars
Kenyatta  J.
Florence, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Vagisil is not only a great product that offers great intimate results, but it’s inexpensive. The smell is also delightful. It was well worth the purchase![product:vagisil-ph-balance-wash-light-&-clean-scent]
chelsie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve been told a million times that you should use feminine washes and that they throw off your pH and irritate your skin down there. They can also cause yeast infections. I found that this caused me burning and irritation.
Gerri K.
Saint George, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Have used for years and love it. I heard it was not good for your hooha so I bought a queen v bar( not impressed), going back to this. If it ain’t broke no need to fix it so I stick to what I know
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan JJ M.
Saint John , NB
il y a 2 ans
Dheevena R. il y a 2 ans
Hi! Normally, you should only be washing your vulva (the area outside of the vagina) and that too with unscented soap and water. Douching (which is when you insert cleanser into the actual vagina) is actually not good for a healthy person as it can disrupt the pH balance. Your vagina is a self-cleaning organ and shouldn't need extra cleansers! If you find you're having unusual colored or smelling discharge then you should talk to your primary care doctor! :)