BY VAGISIL

Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash: Safe and gentle enough to use every day For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic see more...

• I've heard a lot of great things about this stuff but I w...1 Answers
  • I've never actually used a feminine wash like this before...4 Answers
  • Does this cause any irritation? I'm very wary of scented ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It is very gentile on the skin and helps you keep your lady bits fresh and clean along with your usual body wash. " in 1 review
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I go through spurts through the year where I can use whatever body soap or wash I want and then my pH gets all thrown off and the next thing you know things aren't all peachy keen down there. It usually happens when it's becoming that time of the month. This wash really helps with getting myself back on track and it happens relatively quick. This has a lovely fragrance that isn't overwhelming. It lathers nicely, as well. Overall this is a wonderful product and I can see how it would help people who are sensitive all the time.
Jackie C.
I have read a lot of articles about how women should not use product like this for many reason but I DISAGREE. This product works amazing to alway help me feel and smell fresh and clean. Whether it is my time of the month or i just finished an intense workout, after showing with this product, i feel and smell good as new.
Tysheema M.
I lovee this comment more than the summer's eve sister product. Vagasile is better for women with sensitive skin. The product doesn't feel funny on the area it is applied.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
This vagisil is amazing! Perfect for odor down there ladies! My first time trying and it definitely worked great! They have many scents and 24hr oder protection. I will definitely go buy a bottle of this. P.s i got this sample from pinchme!
Lori L.
I prefer Vagasil over any other feminine hygiene wash. It is pleasant scent and is non-stripping of your natural oils like regular soap or body wash, which causes irritation and dryness. You need very little so it takes awhile to go through a bottle. Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash
Blais T.
Boise
I buy the 24 hour odor block; I have very sensitive skin and have difficulty using and finding soaps that work for me. I use this as an entire body wash, and I love it. It is gentle enough that I can use it on my animals, and it leaves their coats extremely soft. Most people frown at or give me a weird look as soon as I say “vagisil” but this really is a great product! Very versatile!
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Me encata este producto. Es un jabon intimo con un textura tipo gel que deja el area limpia y fresca. No tiene olor y es buena para personas sencibles en esa area. Lo recomiendo 100%
Angelina C.
So I've always considered myself very lucky in that my body is fine with using whatever body wash I have on hand to clean myself. I've never had to use a feminine wash because I don't get irritated. So I was stoked to get a sample bottle of VAGISIL ODOR BLOCK WASH so I could finally see what a feminine wash is all about. It had a nice light scent, it lathered sufficiently, it seems gentle, and it worked at least as well as my regular routine. It left me with a lasting feeling of being clean and fresh. I'm interested to compare how I feel once I switch back to regular soap, but I feel like I won't need to buy this product any further since it just adds one more step to my shower routine that isn't needed for me personally. However if I did require the assistance of a feminine wash, I was very satisfied with this one and I would buy it again in the future. If one of my daughters ends up needing one then I will happily pick this one up.
I received VAGISIL ODOR BLOCK WASH for free in my latest PinchMe box but my opinion is my own.
Britnee J.
Every woman has had some type of normal female issue down there. Any woman that claims they haven't is lying. Im here to tell you that this works wonders. You should not be using harsh soaps and body washes in your intimate area. I would highly recommend this. Its gentle and it lathers rather well. It has very little fragrance, therefore you know its doing its job and just not masking it with a obnoxious perfume type scent. I purchase mine from Target, but you can find this at CVS and Walmart also. Its only about $4-5 which is very inexpensive. This should definitely be a staple in any woman's hygiene routine.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I have highly sensitive sin usually to where anything I put on my parts will make it worse or cause rushing or UTIs to my surprise this didn't do nothing it actually works perfectly for me I love it! It actually smells good I would recommend this product to any and all woman just for the natural odd odors us women have to face! Also I use this on my bum to prevent odor and sweating due to living in the desert and it works amazing for that as well !
Abigail G.
Does this thing actually work?
Abby C.
Candler, NC
Does this stuff work well to block odors?
Mariah R.
I've never actually used a feminine wash like this before, so do you just use it for your lady parts or can you use it all over your body like a body wash?
Victoria I.
Dallas, TX
Does this cause any irritation? I'm very wary of scented products in my intimate area.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
Isnt using anything scented down there a bad idea? Like apparently scented anything can mess up the pH levels down there