Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash

Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash: Safe and gentle enough to use every day For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic

->Has anyone tried these two, and if so which do you prefer? vagisil-ph-balance-wash-light-&-clean-scent vagisil-light-&-clean-scent-feminine-wash
Does this really work? What does it smell like?
What Ingredient Makes Me Break Out?
Start your review of Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash!
Product Highlights
It is very gentile on the skin and helps you keep your lady bits fresh and clean along with your usual body wash. in reviews
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,155 reviews
Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vagisil is a brand I trust and I've been using their products for many years. This odor block daily intimate wash is gentle on skin and tough on odor. It's lightly scented. vagisil-light-&-clean-scent-feminine-wash
Agustina L.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash uploaded by Agustina L.
Purchased at: Target
Great intimate wash for everyday. Smell good and make you feel clean all day. You must try it.
Kayla C.
Irvine, CA
Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash uploaded by Kayla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I use it daily although you don't have too. It makes you smell fresh but it doesn't have a strong smell which is great
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash uploaded by Isabel R.
This is myFavorite cleanser for my V area specially on those days where do you Want to eliminate orders of our periods has a very mild scent and it helps to stop the odor! Before it even occurs this is a must try
Gloria O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes me smell good , feel good . Everything about this is good ! So inexpensive and gentle. I think this is very long lasting and has a great scent to it for sure. I usually get this at my local walmart!
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this stuff. Especially being overweight and I tend to sweat more some days so I use this every time I shower.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash uploaded by Crystajlove
I love this for my female self. I am very sensitive when it comes down to my female area. It's worth the price and the product is great for sensitive skin ladies.
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
💜 Ok let's start by saying that the same way you care for the skin on your face and as much as we invest in skincare, that's precisely the same care if not more you should show "your down there face" I really believe it's as important if NOT more important Influensters'!!. I hope we can ALL AGREE... LOL. Now with all that said I am going to over the course of the next month try the vagisil-light-&-clean-scent-feminine-wash and compare that to equate-feminine-wash-sensitive-skin-fresh-scent-15oz-compare-to-summer's-eve in the mere attempt to give my Influensters' the best point of reference, after that I will edit and update this review. Wish me luck Mami's I 🙋 bitting the bullet for the sake of my Influensters' and the sake of the integrity of this review. I will definitely keep you updated and I hope you take care of yourself thank you so much for taking the time to read my review and I'll definitely will catch you on my next one 💜
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
💜 Ok let's start by saying that the same way you care for the skin on your face that's precisely the same care if not more you should show "your down there face" I really believe it's as important if NOT more important Influensters'!!. I hope we can ALL AGREE. Now with all that said I am going to over the course of the next month try the [product:vagisil-light-&-clean-scent-feminine-wash] and compare it to [product:equate-feminine-wash-sensitive-skin-fresh-scent-15oz-compare-to-summer's-eve] after that I will edit and update this review. Wish me luck Mami's I 🙋 bitting the bullet for the sake of mt Influensters' and the sake of the review. I will definitely keep you updated and I hope you take care of yourself thank you so much for taking the time to read my review and I'll definitely will catch you on my next one 💜
Stephanie H.
Hermitage,PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vagisil Light & Clean Scent Feminine Wash uploaded by Stephanie H.
I go through spurts through the year where I can use whatever body soap or wash I want and then my pH gets all thrown off and the next thing you know things aren't all peachy keen down there. It usually happens when it's becoming that time of the month. This wash really helps with getting myself back on track and it happens relatively quick. This has a lovely fragrance that isn't overwhelming. It lathers nicely, as well. Overall this is a wonderful product and I can see how it would help people who are sensitive all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...