Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce

Vagisil pH Balance Wash Clinically proven to help maintain a healthy pH balance to fortify natural defenses Balance. Confidence. Only from Vagisil. Did you know that your period, menopause, having sex, even some daily cleansers can disrupt your pH...

Which Vagasil product is your favorite and why?Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce
For me, it works perfectly!
I’ve used this for years and absolutely love it!
Start your review of Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce!
Product Highlights
...sample is finished I would highly recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.in reviews
Shantel A.
Orem
Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce uploaded by Shantel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Here's another one that I can't go without. It's something I use on a daily basis and it's my go to. I've tried using other brands but keep coming back to this. ❤
Jessica R.
Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Target
Very good product! Helps with your ph has lactoprebiotic. Light scent doesn't irritate. It's a perfect mild wash when you have your period, using birth control, taking antibiotics or if you have diabetes which can cause a ph imbalance that can end up in yeast infections. Healthy ph balance can also reduce the acidity that can kill sperm if you are trying to have a baby 😉... Safe to use everyday! Been using it for years now! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent
Patty T.
Victorville, CA
Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce uploaded by Patty T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Les recomiendo este intimate wash es muy bueno té ayuda con el balance de ph y además no es tan caro
Eliana B.
Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce uploaded by Eliana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer to use Vagisil since this one in particular is PH balance which is good. I also used the pink one from this brand.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this. I was having chronic yeast and BV infections and my Gyne recommended this to me, and it's helped tremendously .
Amelia L.
haven ave
Purchased at: Amazon
Been using this for years. I always end up feeling fresh and clean. I have to shower with it other wise I don't feel clean.
Melissa B.
Bentonville, AR
I received a sample of this and had never used this before, though I had heard of it. I notice that I'm usually dry during my cycle, especially in summer and winter. This has helped a ton during those days! It's not harsh, it's not abrasive. It gives me a bit more moisture that lasts! Would recommend for all females!
Kaitlyn Z.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing. Let’s just say I loved a man who didn’t practice good hygiene. He didn’t know how to properly wash his goods and neglected his teeth which gave him severe gum disease. Long story short, after numerous infection-like symptoms and discomfort and all my tests done by my doctor coming up negative for infections, I tried this as a last resort. I was shocked when I felt immediate relief after one use. I realized my ex’s poor hygiene was throwing my pH WAY off. Even though I left the stinky ex, I continue to use this. I’m almost too scared to ever live without it!
Rocio L.
Waldorf, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best soap for women to maintain the pH in the vagina and have a healthier life! I recommend it !Vagisil Intimate Wash, pH Balance, 12 Ounce
Gracey  A.
Pleasanton, CA
I like it because it not harsh and has a faint clean smell. Everything else I believe has too many chemicals and can cause problems in the future. I use it everyday to ensure I'm fresh and ready to go for the day!