Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by Ariel M.Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by Gemini M.Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by cice R.

BY VAGISIL

Vagisil Feminine Wash is a hypo-allergenic cleanser that freshens and deodorizes the external vaginal area without irritation. Vagisil Wash doesnt just clean away odour it actually keeps it from happening in the first place and is gentle enough to use everyday. see more...

Jessica A.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is actually the first month i use this product. I have used summer eve but since i go to the gym i felt like it was not working for me and the smell of the product was way to much: with this product it soft smell and it last long.
Gemini M.
I received this product free from PINCHme to try out. Most gynecologists recommend you don't use feminine soaps or any soap really on your lady parts because it can mess with your pH, but I decided to try it anyway. Good news is that nothing bad happened when I used it. It came in a cute little small bottle and it smells lovely. The scent is noticeable but not too strong. It lathers nicely but didn't seem to make a difference as far as feeling more fresh. Just elongated my shower routine. I would definitely talk to your gynecologist before going out and purchasing this.
Michele C.
I purchased this because I had a $2 off coupon. I used it a few times & it doesn't really help with odors for 24 hrs like summers eve intimate wash does.
Patty G.
I received this item to try it out and I really liked it. Does work ! Will leave you feeling clean. The scent is really nice and not overbearing
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I love this feminine hygiene product! It does the job and makes me feel clean. I have no issues with the product.
Dineo D.
Sun Prairie, WI
I use this on daily basis, I love the smell and it's very gentle with my skin, no reactions or allergic at all
Lynette A.
I love this product! I feel like it’s really gentle on your feminine area while it also effectively cleans it. I use it twice a day and I’m pretty sure I won’t be switching to another brand anytime soon.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
I love using vagisil on a regular basis! Every time I shower or bath I use this! Specially when it’s the girly time of the month! It leaves you feeling so fresh and so clean and that’s why I love it! It also has a nice fresh scent to it, nothing to strong or to light it’s perfect! Also very affordable and not to expensive at all! This is something I highly recommend ladies
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
I’ve always been told not to use an intimate wash because it can throw off your pH but I decided to pick this up and I feel like it really does help keep you fresh. The product is light and there isn’t much of a strong scent which is really good.
Brooklynn B.
I bought this after I had been getting utis frequently and after I started using it I stopped getting them. Bought it back in March and still have little over a quarter left so it lasts quite awhile.
Elisa P.
Does this eliminate odour?
Jeanne S.
Holiday, FL
The last time I used a pH balance wash for women it gave me a yeast infection, tmi I know, but I was wondering if anyone has used this brand and was successful aka no infections?