Vagisil Feminine Wash

Vagisil Feminine Wash is a hypo-allergenic cleanser that freshens and deodorizes the external vaginal area without irritation. Vagisil Wash doesnt just clean away odour it actually keeps it from happening in the first place and is gentle enough to use everyday.

Does this eliminate odour?
The last time I used a pH balance wash for women it gave me a yeast infection, tmi I know, but I was wondering if anyone has used this brand and was successful aka no infections?
Start your review of Vagisil Feminine Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Claudine S.
Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by Claudine S.
Very pleasant mild scent and works so well throughout my entire day! I can’t believe I just figured BV was something I just had to live and learn to deal with but after trying so many remedies and nothing lasting for long, I just dealt with it. Between this wash, staying... See more
Kristina C.
Garden City S, NY
My skin is extremely sensitive and for some reason every body wash i tried from dove to shea moisture made my whole body itch! I decided to try this soap not only to keep my sensitive areas clean but my whole body and its the only thing that has worked! Ive never had a rash anywhere on my body after using it! Its so great for my sensitive skin and im so happy i decided to try it! I will never stop buying!!
Shaylyn. H.
My favorite feminine wash. It has a very light fragrance that will not throw off your ph balance. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I find it effective less me odorless. I have been using this for years and compared to other brands this is my favorite. I highly recommend
Mariani T.
houston
Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by Mariani T.
It is an excellent product that generates freshness and does not irritate and you get a good smell
Maria R.
Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: CVS
I started using this product when (sorry tmi) I noticed a bad smell! This product actually eliminates the smell!!! And it’s affordable!
Deanna Q.
Waianae, HI
This is my favorite feminine wash that I have tried thus far. It smells nice, kind of florally which is nice. And this wash is very gentle on my body. I have never gotten an irritation and it also makes me feel very clean when I use this stuff. I highly recommend it!
Michele C.
Maben, MS
I purchased this because I had a $2 off coupon. I used it a few times & it doesn't really help with odors for 24 hrs like summers eve intimate wash does.
Brooke D.
Binghamton, NY
I love this feminine hygiene product! It does the job and makes me feel clean. I have no issues with the product.
Dineo D.
Sun Prairie, WI
I use this on daily basis, I love the smell and it's very gentle with my skin, no reactions or allergic at all
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Vagisil Feminine Wash uploaded by Gemini M.
I received this product free from PINCHme to try out. Most gynecologists recommend you don't use feminine soaps or any soap really on your lady parts because it can mess with your pH, but I decided to try it anyway. Good news is that nothing bad happened when I used it. It came in a cute little small bottle and it smells lovely. The scent is noticeable but not too strong. It lathers nicely but didn't seem to make a difference as far as feeling more fresh. Just elongated my shower routine. I would definitely talk to your gynecologist before going out and purchasing this.