Vagisil Anti-Itch Medicated Wipes uploaded by Sophie B.

BY VAGISIL

NEW! Instant Relief from Intense Itch Maximum Strength Patented Odor Block Protection Cleanses While Relieving Itch 20 Soft, Flushable Wipes 5 in. x 7.28 in. Made and printed in USA see more...

• Are the wipes heavily soaked in solutuon?1 Answers
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I love these wipes! I use them all the time to help relieve discomfort. The only negative is you have to make sure you reseal the package really well or else they will dry out!
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are highly effective at relieving itch and irritation and start working immediately and the relief lasts for hours. They come individually wrapped in convenient pouches and are great for traveling.
Cori S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Was perfect for me dealing with a yeast infection. Stopped the irritation and buring sensation I was having. I like this product better than using regular toilet paper. With it being medicated it works right away for me.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
This work well with relief from healing from a yeast infection. I don't like using creams and find using these and drinking water it helps. helps for a refresher too.
Brandi C.
Clarkston, MI
These things are a life saver when you need them! They come in a pack like baby wipes or individually wrapped. I always keep one on me just in case.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This product is great I have brought some and loved the product especially after mother nature is gone. It keeps me feeling fresh and new again.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
One thing i hate about shaving its how bad it itches after and how irritated it gets but these wipes make the itching sensation to go away
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
OH My! I remember using these during the time when pads would cause irritation. So refreshing and compact enough to take with you.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vagisil wipes really do help a bunch with any irritation in that area. They work right away and make you feel so much better.
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
I get these when I have to take antibiotics cause they give me yeast infections and this soothes the itch! Good smell too!
Cindy L.
Are the wipes heavily soaked in solutuon?