Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Ann P.Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Amy B.Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Lucy L.

BY VAGISIL

A Better Understanding of Better Intimate Care™ Instant, Long-Lasting Relief From Painful, Burning Itch. Vitamin Enriched with E, A & D plus Aloe Soothes Wetness-Irritated Skin, Even Urine Irritation Painful, burning external feminine itch can be caused by: Taking antibiotics Wearing a damp bathing suit Discharge Urine leakage The strongest medicine you can buy for painful burning and itching. Instant, Long-lasting relief from intense, painful itching Skin-soothing vitamins plus moisturizing aloe Soothes irritation caused by wetness - even urine wetness Forms a protective film to help reduce the chance of further irritation Deodorizes, freshens see more...

• Does this contain zinc oxide? Will it help treat bartholi...1 Answers
  • "a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I bought this yesterday and really work just put on it the first time and a few time ago the itch was gone really like it of course i recomended! " in 1 review
  • "I have only need this one time, but when I use this product it got the job done in a very fast amount of time." in 1 review
Cheri C.
Picayune, MS
I have only need this one time, but when I use this product it got the job done in a very fast amount of time. Which I can really appreciate considering the symptoms were pretty uncomfortable
Dawn D.
Batavia, NY
I love this, sometimes when i sweat, my legs rub together and i get a rash and i use this and it works wonderful. fast acting love love love Don't only have to be used to intimate care!!!
Nicole M.
I like it! It doesn't smell bad and it's thick but not too thick to make you uncomfortable. It really helps with you're having some girl problems!! I recommend.
Carrie C.
I live in the South and the summer heat has my body all sorts of crazy and I love to keep this with me because I tend to get itchy when i sweat a lot.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
Gah this stuff was a life saver! Tried it for the first time and it started helping right away. I'm going to make sure this is always in my stash.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
I bought this yesterday and really work just put on it the first time and a few time ago the itch was gone really like it of course i recommended!
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
This worked for like and hour and then wore off. It did the job but I wish it would have given me all day relief or at least longer than an hour.
Tara B.
This product works just as described on the box and really has no odor! It was recommended from doctor and I'm glad it took care of issue.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Fast acting, little to no odor, easy to apply! Dr recommended. Really made an uncomfortable time more manageable
Brianna G.
Review for: Creme, Regular Strength more...
Burns at first for about 30 seconds but it works great. Worked in about 3 days, and I had no problems after that.
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
Does this contain zinc oxide? Will it help treat bartholin gland cyst?

back