Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Ann P.Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Amy B.Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Lucy L.

BY VAGISIL

A Better Understanding of Better Intimate Care™ Instant, Long-Lasting Relief From Painful, Burning Itch. Vitamin Enriched with E, A & D plus Aloe Soothes Wetness-Irritated Skin, Even Urine Irritation Painful, burning external feminine itch can be caused by: Taking antibiotics Wearing a damp bathing suit Discharge Urine leakage The strongest medicine you can buy for painful burning and itching. Instant, Long-lasting relief from intense, painful itching Skin-soothing vitamins plus moisturizing aloe Soothes irritation caused by wetness - even urine wetness Forms a protective film to help reduce the chance of further irritation Deodorizes, freshens see more...

• Would it mess up the vaginal pH balance? How do you put it on? Do...2 Answers
  • Does this contain zinc oxide? Will it help treat bartholin gland ...1 Answers
Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme
  • "I bought this yesterday and really work just put on it the first time and a few time ago the itch was gone really like it of course i recomended! " in 1 review
  • "I have only need this one time, but when I use this product it got the job done in a very fast amount of time." in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Shae F.
Watertown, MN
This product is really great! I have had itching pretty bad and have not used a product like this before, so I was skeptical. It worked immediately. It doesn't last all day, but the tube does say you can apply 3-4 times per day. It also helps a lot when you have itchy razor burn/stubble!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I was recently diagnosed with endometriosis and chronic yeast infection, so I think I know all sorts of stuff and thangs about being uncomfortable in your nether regions. This has SAVED ME!!!! You feel almost an instant relief from any itchiness or irritation you might have had! Not only does it stop the itch, but it soothes, and praise the Lord for that! This is by far one of my favorite products of all time! Every woman should own this for that occasional irritation because it really works wonders!
Zoren T.
Conway, AR
I get irritated down there when wearing pads and pantyliners. I use this Vagisil Cream in small amounts and it gives me instant relief. I recommend this to anyone that is needing something that gets rid of itching and irritation fast! This doesn't last the whole day though! You will need to apply it a couple times a day.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cream works very good it relieves the its instantly when ever i get itchy down there due to pantiliners or pads i use it and it takes away the itch and its only 4.99 at walmart great price great anti-itch cream i recommend
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
After a 10 day vacation in Cozumel, I was itching like crazy from being in a wet suit all day. We all know how uncomfortable a feminine itch can be, and not to mention embarrassing! Picked some of this up, and I've never been happier! It really does start working instantly, and a few days later I was itch free!
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I have had the Mirena IUD for close to 5 years now. So, with that its easy for me to get infections. Its embarrassing when you have an itch and your in public. Its so uncomfortable. Vagisil has helped with this problem. It creates for long lasting relief with skin soothing vitamins. Therefore, it also moisturizes while protecting the area down "there."
Daniela R.
This product it's so good! I have never try something like this before. I bought it at Walmart for a good price. It's super easy to apply, it has good results. I'll buy it again if I have to. Just amazing.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is really good, it stop the itch, burning and irritation with just a little. This product does not have a perfume smell and it smooths irritated skin.
Ashley Y.
I have a fickle ph balance that even changing my soap can disturb. When this happens, I get itchy...This is great to use until my ph balance is restored so I'm not like trying to scratch in public or anything lol.
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I often have irritations from using feminine products, and this cream always makes it feel so much better! It's also great to use when you have yeast infections! Very soothing and takes the irritation away.
Ivette  G.
Fort Worth, TX
Would it mess up the vaginal pH balance? How do you put it on? Do gynecologists recommend this?
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
Does this contain zinc oxide? Will it help treat bartholin gland cyst?