BY VACU VIN

Everything You Need To Make Cocktails Included! Set Includes: 1 - Cocktail Shaker 1 - Muddler &Amp; Tools Set 6 - Recipe Sticks This Vacu Vin&Trade; Cocktail Set's Recipe Sticks Help You Make The Perfect Cocktail And Can Also Be Used For Stirring.&Nbsp; The Cocktail Shaker Features Easy To Open And Close Lid And A Built-In Strainer, And The Muddler &Amp; Tools Set Includes Muddler, Tongs, And Jigger In A Handy Case. Made In The Netherlands see more...

Amanda M.
Spring, TX
This was such a cool product and my husband loves to mix his own drinks so I picked this up for his birthday and he's been in love with it ever since! It definitely works so well and we really love it to make our drinks and when we host parties!! Great product l! I definitely recommend this!!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love this cocktail set. It's not too expensive, cute, and it works perfect for making mixed drinks at the house.
Paige G.
Lewisville, NC
Love this cocktail set! it has everything you need, and entertaining crowds, its great to have!
Tina H.
This is awesome for making homemade cocktail . And it doesn't look bad out ethier
jameril s.
Oooooo so pretty i so need this for these hot summer parties. On my to buy list
ivonne S.
Someone knows which department store I can get.