Vachon The Original Jos Louis Cakes uploaded by Jeri B.

BY VACHON

Delicious sponge cake with vanilla-flavoured creme filling coated in a chocolatey layer.

Sugar / Glucose-Fructose,Enriched wheat flour,Vegetable oil (contains modified palm and modified palm kernel oils),Egg blend (liquid whole eggs, liquid egg whites and liquid egg yolks),Glycerin,Water,Baking powder,Modified starches (wheat, corn),Salt,Modified milk ingredients,Propylene glycol,Soy protein,Sorbitan monostearate,Gums (cellulose, guar, xanthan),Polysorbate 60,Potassium sorbate,Corn starch,Sorbic acid,,Sodium bisulphate,Sodium acid pyrophosphate,Soy lecithin,Mono and diglycerides, Artificial flavour,Colour,May contain peanuts and/or nuts.

Elaine F.
Fergus , Ontario
Vachon The Original Jos Louis Cakes are a delicious smooth chocolate cake with a delicious creamy vanilla icing filling. They are good for lunches snacks or just a treat. Love the taste and find them in multiple stores. Stock up when on sale.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
These are great! If you like chocolate cake, you'll most likely be into this. The chocolate dipped outer layer adds a nice dimension of texture. I do prefer the regular half moon vanilla version of this but I definitely will repurchase a box of these.
Hannah U.
love these little treats. the first time i tried it was at a batman movid opening because they were giving them out for free and have liked them ever since. they're not healthy but they're just a sugary treat. with a sodt layer of chocolate over top and creamy filling in the middle. its like a lil cake but good.
Christin S.
Napanee, ON
I don't like these. The texture is odd and I don't enjoy the way it feels. The taste isn't the best either. The chocolate cake and icing in the middle is fine but the otter part is not for me. They are a decent size I just hate how they feel in my mouth
Annie-Pier N.
Saint, QC
Je n'aime pas ces Jos Louis, ils sont ordinaire . Je vous les recommende pas nécessairement car j'ai été déçu lorsque j'ai goûter à ces petits gâteau . Personellement, j'aime 100 fois plus leurs petits gâteaux AH CARAMEL!
Mikki B.
Jos Louis are so tasty. They are chocolate cake with a cream centre dipped in a chocolate coating. I like the 1/2 ones better as I could devour it all if given the chance. So yummy.
Megan B.
These are so fricking good. I love chocolate and these satisfy my need. I don't get them to often but when I do I surely enjoy them. There cheap and you can get them from Walmart for like 2$ sometimes.
Florence J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fiancé loves these but I don't see what's so great about it. I'm not too fond of these. We usually get these at Walmart, IF I even let him put it in the cart LOL
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
I could eat a whole box at once if my tummy would allow me to... these are sooooooo good I absolutely adore them! Best way to satisfy a craving too!
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Jos Louis cakes but so does my son.So sometimes I hide a couple so I make sure he doesn't get them all!