V8 Veggie Blends Purple Power 12oz uploaded by Dani J.

BY V8

Find Juices at Target.com! V8 Veggie Blends Purple Power 12oz see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda G.
I can not drink this straight. I have tried and my taste buds do not like it at all. I do add it to my smoothie and it cuts out all the bitterness I taste in it when drinking it straight. I don't mind t since it does have veggies I to get in me daily I just would recommend mixing it to a breakfast smoothie.
Tangie C.
clermont, FL
I tried it, for the first time, a few months ago. Now, I keep it on-hand along with the "Healthy Greens" variety. Only 50 calories per 8-oz. serving; no sugar added, no colors, flavors, or preservatives. It's a delicious way to get the nutrients of beets and carrots without knowing it (LOL). It tastes "healthy" with a twist of green apple. Chill and shake well before serving -- so refreshing! I have already recommended it (many times over) to family and friends.
Regina S.
My son went through a period of time when he wouldn't eat vegetables. I know that this juice is not a substitute but it has a lot of veggies and vitamins and minerals. I figured it was a good alternative to the average juice for my little one to drink. He loved the flavor as well.
hannah m.
V8 is pretty good but it isn't my favorite drink ever. I could drink it, but I would probably choose something more affordable that I thought tasted better. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Sarah M.
Buckeye, AZ
It is full of all the best flavors u can find!! It's really good for u too and that's not even the best part, it gives u all the nutrients needed for u and gets your blood pumping with that healthy formula.
Adilene B.
Beaver Dam, WI
V8's Veggie Blends Purple Power honestly don't look very good when you read all the vegetables that are in the drink, but it's honestly a really tasty drink.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Case diagram I use this for a lot of things in my chili to drink my son loves it I highly recommend as it comes in multiple flavors and then a big jug
Emma V.
This juice is great. You get a serving of both fruits and vegetables, but can't even tell there are veggies in It. The taste is very good!
Heather K.
This was okay. I bought it because I had a coupon but I wouldn't buy otherwise. The flavor wasn't horrible, but just not for me
Henry Y.
Staten island
V8 is great, not as sugary or unhealthy like other juices and a great combination for my lunch when I'm watching my weight
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?