V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit  Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz. uploaded by Jamie Lee S.
V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit  Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.

V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.

BY V8

V8® Veggie Blends Healthy Greens is the perfect drink for starting your day on a deliciously healthy track. Packed with veggies and sweetened by hints of apple and pineapple, each bottle contains less sugar than OJ* and over a full serving of vegetables. You'll love knowing that you're giving your body the antioxidant vitamins it needs—with less of the sugar and calories you aim to avoid. And if your morning routine isn't exactly routine, just grab a bottle & go. Good morning, indeed. *V8 Healthy Greens: 17 grams sugar per 12 oz. serving, Tropicana: 22 grams sugar per 8 oz. serving. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you fin...2 Answers
  • I seen this product everywhere is it sweet 2 Answers
  • I love fruits or veggie juice, is it very sweet. is it non sugar ad...2 Answers
V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit  Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.
V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Not exactly easy to get your kid to drink green juices, even though i myself usually love them. if i make it at home hes suspicious, lol, and the only other readily available one out threre is the naked brand, which i love, but my son says he can smell the garlic in it before he drinks it, and cant bring himself past that. i only smell it faintly, but kids are kids. this one he wasn't afraid to try because he loves other V8 fruit and veggie juices. no funky smell, very kid friendly, and nice to be able to grab something larger from the store and having it in the fridge vs getting out my blender and making a mess in my kitchen.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I love v8 because it gives you natural energy through out your day , you can drink one of these each morning befor work and it bounces up , and plus its a healthy way to start your day♡ and v8 has many you can choose from vegetables and the fruit mix ones are pretty good , and if you love fruit and veggies then , I would highly recommend this one to you, so start your day off right with a v8 and plus they are not that pricey either anyone can afford them , you can get them at HEB, WAL-MART, KROGER, AND ALBERTSONS ♡♡ HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL ♡♡♡
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Bought these for my kids because they do not eat vegetables not even if you disguise them in their Foods. They really liked this as it is a little bit more like a juice then a vegetable drink. At first they were a little skittish to try it but they gave it a shoot and down went the whole can I will continue to buy this so they can continue to have their vegetable intake.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
When the Veggie Blends came out, I definitely had to try every one of the flavors. I loved this one the most. It was the most flavorful and the most satisfying for me. Most people do not like V8 juice, and like the ones that taste more like fruits. Though these aren't as bad because they don't have a very strong tomato taste like the original does.
kuku k.
kuku k.
Awful, nasty, gross...tastes like dirty dishwater smells...and it also smells like dirty dishwater. I managed to drink almost 1/2 of the first bottle...and threw away the other half. The second bottle I tried mixing in with regular V8 and other veggie drinks. No matter how small amount I used in combination...this managed to ruin the taste.
ARDICE M.
ARDICE M.
Albuquerque, NM
I grew up eating veggies and having fruit juices before was something I'd try to refrain consuming as the sugar is quite of a good amount in it. But having the V8 fruit and vegetable juices, I can't go a day without having them as part of my diet. Not only it's healthy but the way the juices taste and how it's being processed is excellent!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
My favorite go-to when I feel like binging. This wholesome juice doesn't taste like your drinking "pureed spinach" but also doesn't come with a sugary aftertaste as well. It makes my stomach happy so I continue to purchase it. Tip: Add some of this drink or your favorite V8 to your smoothies for an extra kick!
jess r.
jess r.
Santa Clara, CA
these are delicious and a great way to get your greens in. it tastes so great and yummy that you probably wont even notice the color. great value product and the price isnt too high. i prefer some other green juices as alternatives but i would buy the product again
Casey S.
Casey S.
This is an easy way to get the vegetables you need in your diet. I wish it had more flavor than just tomato flavor. It's not too expensive for the product itself either. It has nice packaging that gets your attention. I would buy it again maybe in the fruit flavor
Asma E.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
Honestly, I prefer the Naked brand green juice, but V8's Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable and Fruit Juice is alright. If you want to get in your greens, but aren't very good at eating them, then you might as well go for a green juice to make up for it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Grace T.
Grace T.
Kansas City, MO
I love fruits or veggie juice, is it very sweet. is it non sugar added??
Tyisheia B.
Tyisheia B.
I seen this product everywhere is it sweet