V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit  Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz. uploaded by Jamie S.
V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit  Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.

V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.

BY V8

V8® Veggie Blends Healthy Greens is the perfect drink for starting your day on a deliciously healthy track. Packed with veggies and sweetened by hints of apple and pineapple, each bottle contains less sugar than OJ* and over a full serving of vegetables. You'll love knowing that you're giving your body the antioxidant vitamins it needs—with less of the sugar and calories you aim to avoid. And if your morning routine isn't exactly routine, just grab a bottle & go. Good morning, indeed. *V8 Healthy Greens: 17 grams sugar per 12 oz. serving, Tropicana: 22 grams sugar per 8 oz. serving. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...2 Answers
  • I seen this product everywhere is it sweet 2 Answers
  • I love fruits or veggie juice, is it very sweet. is it non sugar ...2 Answers
V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit  Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.
V8 Veggie Blend Healthy Greens Vegetable & Fruit Juice Beverage 6-12 fl. oz.
Jennifer F.
I usually like V8 juice, but this just wasn't what I wanted. I love green juice so I was excited to try this product, but I felt that it really fell flat versus the organic juices I buy at Whole Foods. My mom hated it too. I say try and see if your taste buds like it, but it wasn't for me. I would try it again to see, but it's a really big bottle to buy if i don't like it. I'll just stick to regular V8!
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
I love these juices I can get all of my veggies and fruits and you cant really taste a lot of the veggies bc of the fruit in it. I usually will blend them and make like a smoothie with it too. The packaging is great just twist off cap and drink I definitely would recommend this drink to every one.
Shawn T.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I have NEVER been a fan of these. Think about it, it's vegetable juice (out of the vegetables we all HATED when we were younger) and compacted into an aluminum can. So you think you're drinking some delicious soda jam-packed with sugar and fructose corn syrup except this one is packed with that AND preservatives. No thanks, V8, if I wanted to drink my entire day's vegetable serving I'd go to a juicery
India E.
While this isn't the best tasting thing I've ever had in my life, I know I don't eat enough vegetables every week so having them in drink form is probably the only way I'm going to be able to get them into my system. These are easy to take around with you to work and you can have multiple a day!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I love green juices! This blend by V8 is so good. It's just sweet enough to drink without making you feel like you need to brush the sugar off of your tongue. It tastes like fresh fruits and veggies. Even my picky preschooler liked this drink. I defini5say give it a try!
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
I like this product because i think that this is a great juice for sweet and veggie I think the veggie is the most I like about it because it gives me vitamins that I need and it's great if your look for a healthy juice in the aft. For a comforting drink after the morning run
Stormy D.
I haven't really been a healthy eater but lately when I've tried V-8 I've come to terms that I really liked it especially the healthy greens it's a great way to get all your vitamins fruits and vegetables I would definitely buy again and recommend it to friends
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
Such a healthy drink. it is so flavorful and so many healthy benefits. It was very affordable. It met my expectations and will continue to buy this flavor. I have tried others and it does snot compare to this at all. Can not wait to try it in an adult beverage,.
Krystin M.
Petal, MS
This is one of those juices that has to "grow on you". The taste is not that great compared to other fruit and veggie juices. I bought this juice over two months ago and have yet to finish it-may be time to toss it. Naked and Bolthouse Farms do a better job with their green juices.
Sara R.
These are #great! When I'm on the go they are so convenient to have. Especially between classes when I don't have time to sit down to eat. I can still get all the nutrients I need.
Tyisheia B.
I seen this product everywhere is it sweet
Grace T.
Kansas City, MO
I love fruits or veggie juice, is it very sweet. is it non sugar added??
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?