V8® Veggie Blend Caribbean Greens Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Charlie A.

BY V8

Buy on Walmart
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I original bought this for smoothies but it was so delicious I ended up drinking it straight from the glass! Still could be a little healthier but it was so tasty and inexpensive, definitely would buy again!
Daniela M.
I'll give it three stars for nutrition and the affordability, but the flavor was really unpleasant and its overly sweet. It does taste a little bit to applejuice but you can still taste the vegetables. I must admit, I'm just starting to try these green juices thing, and I'm not used to that vegetable flavor, but I really wanted to give it a try, but it just didn't work for me, I couldn't even finish the bottle. First of all is not as organic as I thought it would be, but I guest the flavor would be even worse if it were and it wouldn't last that long.
Donald M.
Royse City, TX
My 4 year old son LOVES this. He actually will point it out in the store and ask for it. No weird faces when he drinks it. Some kids don't like to eat veggies. Ours is one of them and this product makes us feel a little better about it. It's pretty good tasting (from adult POV) and the price is within reason.
Carmen H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I want to live this product, it has all of my favorite things except that it had green bell peppers. I dislike the taste of the bell peppers so much that it makes the juice difficult to drink since it makes it a little spicy and bitter. Besides that ingredient I enjoy getting my greens in, in the morning and getting myself off to a good start!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This has to be the best Green vegetables & Fruit beverage I can drink this everyday I can mix this with my shakes my green juice and I can reuse the bottle I recommend this to everyone, the taste is amazing my nephews and nieces love this as well.
Charlie A.
Love this. I use it to make my morning smoothies. I put about 6-10 oz in my blender then add fruit, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and a vitamin and protein pack😁 then I add ice and blend it up. Gives me and extra boost of energy in the morning. My favorite juice to blend with.
Megan J.
I drink this all the time. It has a very mixed fruit flavor. It's almost kind of like something you would mix in alcohol. It has a really good coconut taste. Nothing in it is too strong. The color can throw you off like it did me but I like it so much better than other drinks like it.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I really enjoy V8 in any flavor, what a convenient way to get a good source of your vegetables in you without having to spend 20 minutes chewing them and adding cheese to make it taste good. V8 has already done that and adapted  the product for convenience and versatility.
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
As a non v-8 gal I bought this juice as an alternative to the regular apple juice I buy my son. I am in love with it and my son asks for his green juice. The taste is great, it is not one of the normal veggie drinks. Excellent combination.
Stacy L.
Norman, OK
My son loves this stuff - and I feel better giving this to him than some of those other juices they try to market towards children. I remember loving V8 Splash as a teenager, and it's just a nice alternative to traditional juice.
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Is it good? i don't know if i should buy it