BY V-FUSION

V8 V-Fusion® Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Smoothie.
Full serving of vegetables.
Full serving of fruit**.
A strawberry and banana flavored beverage blend of 8 vegetable and fruit juices and purees from concentrate with other natural flavors and added ingredients.
New! see more...

Cynthia Q.
Cynthia Q.
Franklin, NC
My children and I love smoothies, but have a hard time finding a good juice to go with them. This is my favorite to add to a strawberry banana smoothie!
The packaging is bright and not easily mistaken for other products (which is great since V8 keeps coming out with so many awesome flavors!).
Would I recommend? Absolutely! We buy this at least every other week!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
These are by far my sons favorite juice and for that I'm glad it's healthy and refreshing with a great flavor, convienant easy storage packaging get them on the go by singles or for home in the big containers yes I will buy them again as they are a big hit!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
This is a pretty decent juice. There's a funky aftertaste to me, but I assume that's just because of all the weird veggies being snuck in. Overall if I were looking for a "healthy" juice I'd pick something I made myself, but this is pretty decent and I'll drink it if I'm thirsty and it's all there is on hand.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
This was one of my fave flavors, very rich even though sometimes it was a little too grainy or my liking. But it had a nice flavor and of course is a healthy breakfast drink alternative so not a bad product overall.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
I absolutely love the taste of V8 Smoothie. The smooth flavors that they have are just tasty.