V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Smoothie

by V-fusion

V8 V-Fusion® Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Smoothie.
Full serving of vegetables.
Full serving of fruit**.
A strawberry and banana flavored beverage blend of 8 vegetable and fruit juices and purees from concentrate with other natural flavors and added ingredients.
New!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of V8 V-Fusion Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Smoothie!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoFranklin, NC
My children and I love smoothies, but have a hard time finding a good juice to go with them. This is my favorite to add to a strawberry banana smoothie! The packaging is bright and not easily mistaken for other products (which is great since V8 keeps coming out with so many awesome flavors!). Would I recommend? Absolutely! We buy this at least every other week!
3 years ago
These are by far my sons favorite juice and for that I'm glad it's healthy and refreshing with a great flavor, convienant easy storage packaging get them on the go by singles or for home in the big containers yes I will buy them again as they are a big hit!!
4 years agoDoral, FL
This was one of my fave flavors, very rich even though sometimes it was a little too grainy or my liking. But it had a nice flavor and of course is a healthy breakfast drink alternative so not a bad product overall.
4 years agoRouses Point, NY
This is a pretty decent juice. There's a funky aftertaste to me, but I assume that's just because of all the weird veggies being snuck in. Overall if I were looking for a "healthy" juice I'd pick something I made myself, but this is pretty decent and I'll drink it if I'm thirsty and it's all there is on hand.
5 years ago
I absolutely love the taste of V8 Smoothie. The smooth flavors that they have are just tasty.