V8 V-Fusion® Strawberry Banana 100% Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

1 Full serving of Fruit† per Can1 Full serving of Vegetables per Can see more...

MaryAnna K.
Sevierville,TN
Review for: 2-46 Bottles
The best juice ever. I'm a avid juice drinker especially for breakfast and this is my go to. I always have some in the fridge or in my lunch box it's not expensive. I'll continue to buy this for as long as I love it.
Mallori H.
Review for: 2-46 Bottles
Love this juice! It has such a great taste and still gives me all the fruits and veggies! Great price and product. Wonderful juice to start the day! Makes me feel like I’ve had a treat even though it’s very healthy!
Sunshine J.
Pikeville, KY
I was skeptical about trying this at first as I was never a fan of V8 or of any type of tomato juice. And when I thought of V8, I instantly thought of tomatoes. So I was pleasantly surprised when trying this product. It had a great flavor and I really enjoyed the taste. And I love how you can drink your veggies!
Shallen O.
Rogers, AR
Taste like a Strawberry Banana smoothie in juice form. Texture is nice and smooth. It is yummy and you can't taste any sort of vegetable flavor at all. I always make people try it and then once I tell them whats in it they don't believe me! So healthy!
Mashrika A.
I like this even though the consistency is little more thick and less watery I still like it. It's good to drink and yes it does meet my expectations and I will buy them again. I buy this in a different packaging.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
A tale as old as time: toddle that won't eat vegetables. But yet he LOVES this juice. I feel good as a mom knowing he is getting adequate nutrition from this juice. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the benefits of vegetables with the good taste of fruit.
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
I don't even really remember when or who purchased this but one day it just appeared in my kitchen. Normally, a juice-y product that's flavored strawberry banana and not an actual smoothie consistency would freak me out but I actually love this juice!
CJ H.
Moorhead, MN
This juice is a staple in my lunch and provides that bit of sweet in my lunch that takes place over sweets and other junk. I enjoy the taste and always look forward to having this drink at lunch.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Strawberry banana V8 is my favorite. It taste really good. And these cans are really great for on the go. I don't think that there's anything that needs to be improved. It's pretty affordable and I would definitely buy it again.
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good ! I always buy the cans or the big plastic bottle :) there sweet but not too sweet. At first I thought it wasn't going to be as good because of their other juices but their delicious, I can drink this all day