V8 V-Fusion® Pomegranate Blueberry/Strawberry Banana 100% Vegetable & Fruit Juice 18-8 fl.oz. Cans

BY V8

Color swirls are a natural occurrence. Pasteurized for premium quality. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🥕🍉🍋
Angelina A.
Commerce , TX
To me I feel like the eight is doing too much with all these different types of drinks just been original I’m sticking to the original format I think that would make things a lot easier
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
tunji F.
Parkville, MD
They say vegetables are good for the body but I didn't really like it at first but I have come to like it and love drinking it when I Just wanna have some healthy food in my life
Jennifer F.
This is my favorite flavor. V8 is a very trusting brand, a brand i trust to buy for mt grandsons plus they love this flavor too. Being healthy is a super added plus
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
These taste so good! I love taking them with me on the go when I want something sweet or fruity to drink. I’m a repeat customer of this product and I have no shame!
Julia R.
I have decided that I will not be getting V8 anytime soon. My veggie juice smelled extremely funky. It smelled like rotten egg. Also it was really salty. I know tomato juice are normally salty but this veggie juice was really salty.
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Love these! Super healthy & a great way to get your servings of vegetables & fruits! These taste so good too! I barely eat vegetables so these are a must! They taste more fruity than anything
Merlie L.
Middlesboro , KY
The product is decently priced which is a plus. It has good flavor but the after taste definitely isn’t my favorite. I would probably try a different flavor next time.
Maria P.
Love these v8 drinks love that they have them in packs to be able to take them to small gatherings has a delicious taste. I see these in most stores, so I don't have to drive around looking for them. Good brand!