BY V8 #47 in Juice

An Aromatic Long Grain Brown Rice Re-closeable with Velcro(R) Brand Press-Lok(R) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
I love the V8 juices! They taste great and I love that they’re packed with vitamins. Another thing that I love is that my daughter will drink them!! She’s a super picky eater so it’s hard to try to get her to eat fruits and veggies, so giving her this juice helps put me at ease a little because at least she’s getting her vitamins through this!
Jennifer A.
My one daughter absolutely loves this and I always buy at least 2 at a time this is a refreshing drink always bring a bottle for her to have with her snack I love it also but unfortunately annoy drink any more due to a diet I’m on but for my daughter it’s something I will continue to purchase and she likes also the mango peach flavor as well
Lauren C.
My kids drink this and literally LOVE IT! Let’s just say if it was me or the juice they would choose the juice. I really love that it actually is a healthier juice than most although it still has sugar it’s honestly so much better. It’s world war 3 to try to get them to eat any type of veggie so this is more than a life saver. All hail the v8 gods HA!!!!!!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t know what I like more the fact that it now comes in a can or the amazing flavor! This is my go to when I need to make sure I’m hitting all of my daily fruits and veggies goals! Oh and did I mention the amazing flavor! You have no idea you’re drinking fruits and veggies!
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't believe this is the right market for this type of company. Natural fruit juices should be natural fruit juices. I'm used to be a being strictly tomato juice now you're trying to blend other type of juices with the tomato juice and vegetable juice I just think you missed your Niche and the flavor is horrible.
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
I'm on a special diet so i can't drink soda.
I stick to drinking water & juice. I love this juice because since i don't like the regular vegetable V8, I like the fact that it's mixed with fruit. They have a lot of different flavors.
Has fiber & vitamins.
Ashley M.
Springfield, MO
I really
Enjoy the taste of all V8s. Not to long ago I did reach on them and found them to not be as healthy as I thought they were. Would love for them to Focus on cutting out sugars and overall making them healthier. Love the current taste though!
Ms Josie L.
Preference to regular V-8. However both taste good with 1 tablespoon of braggs apple cider. This helps with weight loss. It’s natural and I like that Bragg has been in 60+ years- Twice a day once in the morning once in the evening.
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
Strawberry fusion v8 is so good. The taste is amazing, you don’t even know you’re drinking so many servings of veggies. It’s not that pricey, and i feel it really taste better then some other juices, and the kids love it!
✨Violeta H.
This juice tastes so good, the mixture of fruits gives it a great taste of flavor. They are worth buying this product and are amazing the way it tastes. I recommend y’all trying out this juice and I would buy it again