BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Grace J.
Really tasty and most of all very affordable. The flavor is so good and sweetened just right. I’ve purchased this more than once. I don’t alway see it at every store but when you do see it , get it!
Arantza A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I loveeeee peach tea !! It's my absolute favorite. I would definitely recommend this tea to others that also love peach and it's super affordable and great on the go when you go for a walk , road trip, take it to a game, and other good places you might want to bring your tea with
Piovanni R.
Bloomington
V8 is known for their fruit juices and that's honestly what they should stick to. I was kind of excited to try something new but with the first sip I immediately knew I wouldn't finish my glass. Has a weird after taste and the tea taste isn't smooth.
Elizabeth S.
Wyoming
I just love this stuff. If you like snapple tea(like me) then this is for you. This is very affordable and it totally made me fall in love. It was just that tasty. Im a repeating consumer and I still love it
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
Probe este te frío hace algún tiempo!
Me encanta el sabor y el hecho de que tenga pocas calorías! Excelente para esos tiempos de calor en los que queremos algo refrscante y rico!
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
I never would have thought that V8 could make a good tea.. Boy I was wrong! This V8 V-Fusion Peach Iced Tea is beyond delicious! It has tons of flavor, and that hint of peach in the peach tea is awesome! I never would have thought to grab V8, but who knew it could be so delicious! I'm from the South where it's more like, "Would you like some tea with that sugar?" Lol.. We love our tea sweet!! So this is a great alternative as apposed to the sugar filled southern tea, in my opinion
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This peach iced tea definitely has its own flavor. At first I didn't like it but the more I've drunk it the more I've come to like it! Everyone has different tastes so I would recommend at least trying it!
Dhallana P.
This iced tea is pretty good. Wouldn't say the best I've tried but definitely quenches thirst. Its not too pricey considering its almost 2 liters. I perhaps would buy it again but i prefer other teas than this one. I would recommend others to try it because its an experience.
Ja'Nae L.
I love V8's other drinks like the raspberry and the mixed berry fusion drinks, but this iced tea did nothing for me. The amount of vegetable flavor in this tea was so overwhelming to the point that I might as well as went to the produce section. Not my cup of tea 😭😂