V8® V-Fusion® Fruit Juice Drink Refreshers Cranberry Grape 46 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lucia T.

BY V8

V8® V-Fusion® Refreshers is made from vegetable and fruit juices blended together in a refreshing juice drink. see more...

Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Cranberry juice is great for my immune system and digestive system and it fights off a lot of diseases also he has a very rich flavor and it's very good. Also it's good for cocktails are just socially drinking and it's sweet and I love drinking it with ice or frozen just gives it off as a different flavor and also I love mixing it with apple juice and orange juice for breakfast
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
My son is really picky about eating his fruit and veges so we like this for him to ensure hes getting a good dose of those. He loves it and would prefer this over any other juice on the market. It's nice to know that hes getting those important nutrients while drinking it too.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
V8 V-Fusion Fruit Juice Drink Refreshers Cranberry Grape is absolutely delicious! The packaging is eye catching and easy to find in stores! The product is refreshing and always goes great in a glass of ice on a warm day. I would buy this product again and highly recommend.
Tanasia J.
Tanasia J.
Fishers, IN
The V8 V-Fusion Fruit Juice Drinks are some of my favorite, cheap juices from the grocery store. They're extremely affordable and come a large variety of flavors. This Cranberry Grape flavor is extremely comparable in taste and flavor to other Cranberry Grape juices.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
If you love fruit juice but hate vegetables, this is definitely a sneaky way to get in those impossibly high recommended daily servings of fruits and veggies. It is a little strong, so I like to dilute one serving with a little water or some type of diet clear soda.
Yui O.
Yui O.
V8 is great products for mixed juice, but i don't like the refreshers juice. the taste somehow artificial, and there is strong cranberry. the price is cheaper than Naked. if you need mixer for party night, this is good. enough. also, the vegitable juice is worse.
Mumy M.
Mumy M.
Tampa, FL
I tried this once and I like it but you should check always the how much sodium it has in every beverage like this. I prefer a natural juice after discovering that. Anyways it's good to have a few times when you don't have time to make a natural juice
Raisean R.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
Great flavor, extremely healthy. A great way for you to trick your kids into getting their daily intake of veggies without having to fight them. I give this to my niece all the time and she loves it. And refuses to eat her veggies, so it works!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This juice is so delicious. It's extremely refreshing and the flavor is so great. I am very particular about the juice I drink, but this one is not too sweet, not too sour, and I can go through an entire bottle so quickly! definitely recommend
April S.
April S.
I love v8! Perfect way to sneak in fruits and vegetables. It tastes delicious and not like you're getting your daily announced fruits and veggies. It comes in nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to others.