V8® V-Fusion® Fruit Juice Drink uploaded by Sarahy R.V8® V-Fusion® Fruit Juice Drink uploaded by JANYA S.

BY V8

Great nutrition in every box! 1 combined serving of vegetables & Fruit+; Excellent source of Vitamin C; Made with pure juice and refreshing water; No added sugar**; No high fructose corn syrup; No artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Preservatives.

• Ok so were in the world kind I find these? I have been looking fo...1 Answers
stephanie v.
kernersville, NC
love this for myself and the kids. plenty of nutrients all us. great teats the never disappointing and the kids have no problem with asking for it and drinking it all.lol a top pick in my household too. great for on the go and lunches! If you see it just try it you want be disapointed
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
These juices taste super good and are a perfect size for those who are on-the-go. I always packed these in my lunch when I was in high school and loved the taste! Though this product may not be my favorite thing to drink, I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Miranda W.
Webster , MA
Love these little cans! They are so efficient and great for lunch bags or on the go! They fit right in the cup holder and give you the perfect size of nutrition and energy. I've tried in almost every flavor and they do not disappoint
Kirsten R.
I buy these to go with breakfasts and lunches. They are much better than soda and they get the job done. They are always a hit. I usually buy a couple different flavors so everyone is happy. It is a good value for the price.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
These are really good to go along with my afternoon snack because they have a lot of nutrients and help me make sure I'm getting enough vitamins and goodness. They're priced decently though I don't get them that often.
Sylvia R.
My family loves the V8 V-Fusion fruit juices! The flavors are awesome. I recommend you try them all!! V8 has vitamins kids needs. There are small containers and large ones also. I buy them constantly to keep in fridge.
Bree T.
Laurel, MT
We love everything V8. Especially the fusion drinks. I like tricking my kids into thinking they're getting a high sugary drink when in reality with these they're also getting a good daily dose of veggies and vitamins!
Torie M.
This is a great juice. I love that it has full servings of fruits and veggies, and my son loves it. It is definitely worth the money. I buy it all the time, and will continue to do so.
Ashley C.
These are my daughter go to drinks. They're healthy and she loves them! These bottles are even convenient for on the go or just the perfect amount of ounces for her sippy cup!
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I only give juice to my boys that offers a serving of fruit and vegetables. I don't want them drinking empty calories without any benefit. They love the taste of this juice!
liz T.
New Britain, CT
Ok so were in the world kind I find these? I have been looking for some vegetables and fruit mix juice.