BY V8

Caffeine level46mg- A leading diet cola [12 oz]80mg- V8 V-Fusion + energy90mg- A brewed 8 oz cup of coffee see more...

V8 V-Fusion® +Energy Pomegranate Blueberry/Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruit Juice 18-8 fl.oz. Cans
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Springing into the season with fresh blooms & delicious fruit juice 🍍🍑🍊 plus energy via v8 energy juice! I may not have time to blend my own fruit, & veggie juice but I can still feel good with V8 +Energy green tea, with no added sugar or artificial col
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
I love that it comes in an easy to use can however, they are very expensive. I enjoy the taste of fruit and I like to think that there is health benefits. I will buy from this company again, maybe not in the cans. They also have a ton of sugar, so please be mindful!
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are used to drink V-8 fusion plus energy pomegranate blueberry peach mango fruit juice all the time. When I was working I would always have one on my drive to work it met my expectations by giving me a boost of energy that lasted at least until lunch . The value of the cans were great and the flavoring could be a little better. I would recommend this drink to anyone who wants the energy drink but doesn't want the kick of red bull or a monster energy drink.
Cassie D.
Dallas, TX
This V8+Energy juice actually does help me have more energy. I didn't realize how much until I stopped drinking them! I like that they don't have as much caffeine as coffee, and the caffeine is from green tea extract. They are not carbonated, it just tastes like juice. The pomegranate blueberry flavor is not my favorite though. It has a somewhat odd aftertaste.
Shalina💋 P.
Johnston, RI
It's for someone that has a very busy day and has no time for juicing or money to spend for juicing every day I would recommend this for the busy mom or even a busy teenager for the price it's not bad in for the tease it's amazing !
Katherine B.
Romeoville, IL
I'll drink these occasionally for an extra caffeine and veggie boost. They're delicious and really convenient. The only reason I don't drink them daily is because they're a little high in sugar.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
These are refreshing and a healthier alternative to your normal energy drinks . The flavors are great as well and are super delicious. It's a great way to get kids to want to drink vegetables . I love hear
Garrett T.
Recently purchased a case of these from Amazon to try out. Have never been a fan of the V8 vegetable drinks, however, after tasting these fruit flavors, I've become a fan. Tastes great and the can is the perfect serving . Tastes amazing when its chilled in the refrigerator. Will for sure purchase again.
Hailey H.
I used to drink these daily. My husband got me hooked on them, and it wasn't long before I was trading my morning coffee for one each day. It is healthier than daily coffee and offers the same caffeine boost. I would definitely reccomend them to others!
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
This has always been my favorite brand. I drink this energy drink every day. It tastes great. Would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a good kick of energy in the morning.