Add a Photo
V8 V-Fusion® +Energy Pomegranate Blueberry/Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruit Juice 18-8 fl.oz. Cans

By V8
#409 in Juice
Caffeine level46mg- A leading diet cola [12 oz]80mg- V8 V-Fusion + energy90mg- A brewed 8 oz cup of coffee
Photos (7)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sparrow Bush, NY

I saw someone with this while in job training and I was like woah what is that I NEED to try it! So I went out and found both the Peach Mango and Pomegranate Blueberry, because you can't just try one!, and they are delicious! I favor the pomegranate blueberry but both taste great and give the perfect amount of energy needed. Will totally keep buying.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.

I drink a lot of energy drinks. Probably way too many. Sometimes when I feel like I should take a break from them, I drink these because they aren't carbonated and aren't as intense as the other energy drinks but they do the job and don't feel like they're going to tear out your stomach lining. They taste good, and they're a good source of vitamins.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI

V8 Fusion +Energy Pomegranate Blueberry/Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruite Juice cans are my drink on the go. They help keep me hydrated and are a very good source of veggies. I don't eat vegetables because I don't like the flavor. But this juice masks the flavor of the vegetables. It also is a great source of energy and a very healthy drink choice.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

The V8 V-Fusion® +Energy Pomegranate Blueberry/Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruit Juice is such a filling drink. I usually grab this when I start to get hungry. The flavor is great and it's not too thick. I usually drink one in the morning and the servings of fruit and vegetables within is a HUGE plus!
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA

This is actually pretty tasty, i like that i can buy it in a large pack, that way i can take some to work with me. also the little kick of energy is nice during a long day at the office or even just working around your home. Nice to have a healthier alternative to other energy drinks
Marisela E.
Marisela E.

My dad use to bring this from work all the time. I was always the first one to get to him when he can home. Because he always came with food and drinks after work so he knew I love this juice and fought who ever was around to get to it first. Since then I drink it every time.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I love this tasty and healthy drink. A mixture of fruit vegetable drink. this is my favorite brand. its quick, clean and mess free. my husband takes one for a snack very day. I personally love this flavor but i would recommend all v8 types of drinks to a friend
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

These weren't exactly what I expected when I tried them, they definitely had some v8 veggie flavor while I was expecting all fruit. It was definitely refreshing, however not the energy drink I anticipated based on the name, a good healthy choice for a hot day.
Kirstyn M.
Kirstyn M.

Absolutely love these for work. I am hoping our walmart comes out with the other flavors that meyers and different places has. I wish they still offered coupons. DIFFERENT FLAVORS need to come. I buy once a week. I want to try the white grape rasberry next.
Analisa J.
Analisa J.

These are my favorite thing to drink in the morning! I like the flavor, and the caffeine helps wake me up. I try to keep some on hand all the time. It's an easy drink go grab and go with! I also like how there are several different flavors to choose from!

Join Now