Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co

Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?

Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
5 years, 7 months ago
I love the smoothies, when I am craving something sweeter I will grab a smoothie and BAM my cravings are gone :)
Liz M.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Montpelier , OH
5 years, 9 months ago
Some of them are good. Others not so much.
Erica C.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
5 years, 10 months ago
I tried the strawberry banana and wildberry and I love them!! I add a little bit of whipped cream and I'm in heaven. I personally love smoothies and they sell them at the wawa where they make them behind the counter and these are even better than those and I used to drink them everyday, but that becomes a very expensive habit at $3.99 each. I'm so happy they have em in the grocery stores now. I just bought the mango kind but haven't tried it yet.