BY V8 #83 in Juice

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!

V8 +Energy Peach Mango Flavor is 50% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 8 ounce single cans and 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Tomatoes, Carrots,yellow Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juices (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Oranges, Peaches), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Mango Puree, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Can you find these at Walmart? Do they actually give you ...5 Answers
  • Does it have like a weird after taste or anything since i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
My boss actually turned me on to these drinks. They all are great flavors. Not too sweet but also not to bland. This particular drink is a great alternative to sugary and potentially harmful energy drinks. Every flavor of this is really good. I don’t even pay much attention to which flavor I grab when I go for one of these. I would definitely like to keep these on hand at home for when I need a pick me up without putting a bunch of unnecessary things in my body as far as energy drink contents go. I’ll recommend these to anyone looking for a more natural energy drink without a bland flavor.
Tori W.
I absolutely love V8® V-Fusion + Energy Peach Mango Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Juice! It has a great flavor only 50 cal. And I don’t get a huge sugar crash after drinking it I feel refreshed. It is just great and a more healthy alternative to other products in the energy drink category. I love them so much I bought a whole case
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Favorite energy drink! I love that it’s natural so you don’t have to worry about what you’re putting in your body. I notice that when I drink one of these I feel energized for the rest of the day! I buy these all the time and I recommend to those who are looking for an alternative to heavy energy drinks or coffee.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
This keeps me alive during test. They give me the energy I need to make it through the day. The flavor especially this one is greatttatatatat . My family and I buy this product all the time recommend for people that prefer tea rather then coffee but still want the energy as coffee would give.
Yajaira R.
I liked this v-8 juice. I am always on the run with school and work. So I am always looking for a energy drink that doesn’t contain a lot of sugar. I like the taste, although has a little after taste that isn’t the greatest. I didn’t get that much of an energy rush out of it.
Tiffany D.
I love the flavor of the V8 fusion and the serving of fruit and vegatables. Its a great substitute for soda in the house and perfect to give my picky eater who doesnt eat vegatables and doesnt realize she is drinking them!
Lauryn H.
I really like Mango, but not peach flavors. This drink did give me the energy that is expected from a regular coffee. I really do like this product and I’d highly recommend this to others who want a fruity energy drink!
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
This is great for on the run, and especially when you are running low on energy! They are so flavorful and have very few calories. I always keep a stock piles of these at my house because we go through them so fast!
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I sometimes drink this after the gym. It’s pretty good and make me feel relaxed and not so unhealthy lol. I enjoy this. Honestly an underrated product more people should try. It’s good. It’s inexpensive. I like it.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!