BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!

V8 +Energy Peach Mango Flavor is 50% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 8 ounce single cans and 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Tomatoes, Carrots,yellow Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juices (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Oranges, Peaches), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Mango Puree, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Can you find these at Walmart? Do they actually give you ...5 Answers
  • Does it have like a weird after taste or anything since i...2 Answers
Tori W.
I absolutely love V8® V-Fusion + Energy Peach Mango Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Juice! It has a great flavor only 50 cal. And I don’t get a huge sugar crash after drinking it I feel refreshed. It is just great and a more healthy alternative to other products in the energy drink category. I love them so much I bought a whole case
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Favorite energy drink! I love that it’s natural so you don’t have to worry about what you’re putting in your body. I notice that when I drink one of these I feel energized for the rest of the day! I buy these all the time and I recommend to those who are looking for an alternative to heavy energy drinks or coffee.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
My boss actually turned me on to these drinks. They all are great flavors. Not too sweet but also not to bland. This particular drink is a great alternative to sugary and potentially harmful energy drinks. Every flavor of this is really good. I don’t even pay much attention to which flavor I grab when I go for one of these. I would definitely like to keep these on hand at home for when I need a pick me up without putting a bunch of unnecessary things in my body as far as energy drink contents go. I’ll recommend these to anyone looking for a more natural energy drink without a bland flavor.
Meagan M.
This juice is great, especially for more tiresome mornings. They are a great pick-me-up when you're feeling sluggish. Not to mention that they are a fast healthier alternative to typical sugar-loaded energy drinks. I absolutely love them!
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
This is great for on the run, and especially when you are running low on energy! They are so flavorful and have very few calories. I always keep a stock piles of these at my house because we go through them so fast!
Crystal S.
rayville
This product was useful during my college days. It kept me awake during class and helped during long study sessions. The packaging was attractive and the price was a little high. I was not a big fan of the flavor.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
This juice is really great because it’s not too sweet and tastes healthy with the amazing flavor this company provides it has exceeded my expectations on the taste and the quality I would buy it again.
Cassie M.
Greenfield, IN
So I’m pregnant now, right so I don’t drink as much of this is I used to, just trying to cut my caffeine intake. But let me say I do love it. The flavor is great, and I feel better drinking this than I do drinking other energy drinks.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
All of the energy drinks are so good. I drank them a lot when i was pregnant for some energy. The taste is amazing and so fresh. Great on hot days. They also make good mixers, if you know what i mean!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!

Walmart