BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with
V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!!
V8 +Energy Orange Pineapple Flavor is 50% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 46 ounce plastic bottles, 8 ounce single cans and 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Yellow Tomatoes), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

• Oh this looks good and would love to try it but is it ava...1 Answers
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
Probably my favorite flavor out of all the V8 energy fusion drinks! I like the size and price of this product, as well as how I’m getting some nutrition through the vegetable content of this drink! I definitely would drink this during a day in which I’ve had other caffeinated products because the energy boost doesn’t necessarily get me wired. Regardless, I really love the flavor of this V8 drink!
Kasalyn S.
Westminster, SC
This drink is so good! I love it for my early mornings to give me that extra boost of energy. If you like mango flavors you will love this. My husband and myself are addicted to these healthy but oh so yummy drinks!V8® V-Fusion + Energy Peach Mango Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Juice
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This drink tastes so good & is the perfect afternoon pickmeup. It has just enough caffeine to get me through that 2:00 slump without keeping me up all evening. Taste is fruity and light, which is perfect for summer. Replacing my midday soda with these. Plus, it’s cheaper!
McKenna R.
Escondido
So good! And very tasty! Has a ton of flavor! I have been drinking these for years and they are my go to when I need a little pick me up! Such a good value!! I would recommend this to everyone who wants a good healthy treat.
Jenna H.
georgetown, DE
I love the taste! It is such a refreshing taste and really curves thirst, and it gives me energy without the crash that tends to follow when you have a coffee or energy drink. You also can’t argue that it’s a fair price
Andy A.
El jugo V8 en la presentación nafanco con piña lo probe la semana pasada y me gusto mucho, no trae trocitos de fruta y a diferencia de algunos jugos de frutas, este no esta espeso y se puede tomar con facilidad.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Devan B.
Amazing taste and really does boost my energy. Good energy though, not the kind that spikes your heart rate and makes you crash. I do wish the sugar replacement used was something more natural like agave or monk fruit.
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
I absolutely love the V8 +Energy drinks to get me through the day. The Orange Pineapple flavor is my favorite, as someone who loves tropical fruit flavors. The V8 Energy drinks make me feel good about drinking an energy drink, since it's mostly healthy fruit juices, with all the energy from Green tea!
Tessa H.
Columbus , OH
This flavor is definitely delicious! I recommend if you haven’t tried it already. This is the perfect way to start your day. A cool refreshing way to boost your energy mid day at the office. I keep my house stocked with these.
Tammy G.
Oh this looks good and would love to try it but is it available in Canada?